Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? 12:48 - Oct 7 with 30321 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Have they played recently?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:34 - Oct 8 with 1674 viewsericofarabia

I'm lost at the bit at how Mount is qualifying as a Portsmyth Academy Product.

He joined Chelsea at the age of 6 and had 1 day a week training at the academy's of Portsmyth, Southampton and Chelsea prior to that, so we have just as much claim on him on that basis.
I do appreciate his dad gave him footballing lessons in his back garden, which probably had better facilities that PFC's own non existent training ground.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:58 - Oct 8 with 1660 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:34 - Oct 8 by ericofarabia

I'm lost at the bit at how Mount is qualifying as a Portsmyth Academy Product.

He joined Chelsea at the age of 6 and had 1 day a week training at the academy's of Portsmyth, Southampton and Chelsea prior to that, so we have just as much claim on him on that basis.
I do appreciate his dad gave him footballing lessons in his back garden, which probably had better facilities that PFC's own non existent training ground.

Who is counting Mount?

But you lot are counting Walcott and Bale who graduated in 06 or 07

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:22 - Oct 8 with 1639 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:32 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It looks like you don't think there are any?

A bit presumptuous of you.

I’m incredibly confident that 2 players haven’t come Out of your academy In the last 4 years and played in the premiership.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:26 - Oct 8 with 1632 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:22 - Oct 8 by Butty101

I’m incredibly confident that 2 players haven’t come Out of your academy In the last 4 years and played in the premiership.

Who said there were 2?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:36 - Oct 8 with 1621 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:26 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who said there were 2?

Ohh dear 130 is getting himself in knots again.

You said Below , so I asked which premiership players you had produced from your academy in the last 4 years. Chop chop with the names

“We have produced a regular PL player every other year, a Championship player every other year, and a L1 player every other year, plus some L2 players and others who have had fees and others who play in top foreign agues. So, according to Nick's criteria we aren't bad.

These are facts.”

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:39 - Oct 8 with 1613 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:36 - Oct 8 by Butty101

Ohh dear 130 is getting himself in knots again.

You said Below , so I asked which premiership players you had produced from your academy in the last 4 years. Chop chop with the names

“We have produced a regular PL player every other year, a Championship player every other year, and a L1 player every other year, plus some L2 players and others who have had fees and others who play in top foreign agues. So, according to Nick's criteria we aren't bad.

These are facts.”

Attention to detail not your point . . . again?

My comment is over the decade, therefore my figures are averages, but you have homed in on 4 years ; for no particular reason.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:45 - Oct 8 with 1603 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:39 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Attention to detail not your point . . . again?

My comment is over the decade, therefore my figures are averages, but you have homed in on 4 years ; for no particular reason.

Quick go back and edit your post as average isn’t in the post I quoted.so you aren’t producing premiership players ever other year?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:56 - Oct 8 with 1593 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:45 - Oct 8 by Butty101

Quick go back and edit your post as average isn’t in the post I quoted.so you aren’t producing premiership players ever other year?

The conversation became centred around a decade. Therefore the figures being similar equate to a player every other year 'on average' . obviously for L1 and the CS it is slightly more frequent. No editing, just facts, which I know you struggle with..

Login to get fewer ads

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Oct 8 with 1568 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:56 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

The conversation became centred around a decade. Therefore the figures being similar equate to a player every other year 'on average' . obviously for L1 and the CS it is slightly more frequent. No editing, just facts, which I know you struggle with..

You haven’t produced 5 in the last decade either

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Oct 8 with 1568 viewsMattFinish

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:58 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who is counting Mount?

But you lot are counting Walcott and Bale who graduated in 06 or 07

You need to get professional support mate.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:25 - Oct 8 with 1560 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Oct 8 by MattFinish

I think a lot of your posters do, this thread was about the thrashing from Northampton the other night for you 'reserves/ youngsters' but your lot want to turn it into ' Portsmouth or Mason Mount etc.

It could have been an interesting thread about how your academy going through a rough patch.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:27 - Oct 8 with 1558 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Oct 8 by Butty101

You haven’t produced 5 in the last decade either

Changing the subject again, conceded defeat on the last point then?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:35 - Oct 8 with 1551 viewsDellHero_Would

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Oct 8 by MattFinish

I don’t read it’s posts. But you have to say, who gives fûck.if the skates produced the next Barcelona first 11 every 4 years so what. Support your team, a bit of leg pulling fair enough.

Poll: Wearing a mask

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:39 - Oct 8 with 1540 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:27 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Changing the subject again, conceded defeat on the last point then?

I’m guessing your google attempts are failing miserably as you haven’t named one yet

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:49 - Oct 8 with 1533 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:39 - Oct 8 by Butty101

I’m guessing your google attempts are failing miserably as you haven’t named one yet

Based on our head to heads so far, a betting man would have his money firmly behind me. You've even messed up in your last few posts.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 20:18 - Oct 8 with 1512 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:49 - Oct 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Based on our head to heads so far, a betting man would have his money firmly behind me. You've even messed up in your last few posts.

In your dreams you are getting smashed out of the park again. No names again I see

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:55 - Oct 9 with 1408 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 20:18 - Oct 8 by Butty101

In your dreams you are getting smashed out of the park again. No names again I see

Wilson
Begovic
Ritchie
Ward
Webster

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:05 - Oct 9 with 1401 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:55 - Oct 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Wilson
Begovic
Ritchie
Ward
Webster

So 1 player in a decade....

These lot havent left your academy in the last 10 years

Wilson Age 33
Begovic Age 33
Ritchie Age 31
Ward Age 30

Yet another Butty win

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:18 - Oct 9 with 1383 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:05 - Oct 9 by Butty101

So 1 player in a decade....

These lot havent left your academy in the last 10 years

Wilson Age 33
Begovic Age 33
Ritchie Age 31
Ward Age 30

Yet another Butty win

The point is that in the time period I mentioned that they have all broken into PL sides and become regulars. ie regulars

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:34 - Oct 9 with 1373 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:18 - Oct 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

The point is that in the time period I mentioned that they have all broken into PL sides and become regulars. ie regulars

Lol that wasnt the point at all. Let me remind you.

You said over the last decade, pompey had every other year produced a premiership player. When in actual fact, its been one in that time and he was 8 years ago.

game set and match Butty

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:40 - Oct 9 with 1365 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:34 - Oct 9 by Butty101

Lol that wasnt the point at all. Let me remind you.

You said over the last decade, pompey had every other year produced a premiership player. When in actual fact, its been one in that time and he was 8 years ago.

game set and match Butty

Definitions isn't it, the players I mentioned all broke into the PL in the time period given. We might have a few more soon. So all in all, the academy isn't that bad considering all the administrations we have been through in the last decade. Fact
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 12:41]

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:59 - Oct 9 with 1347 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:40 - Oct 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Definitions isn't it, the players I mentioned all broke into the PL in the time period given. We might have a few more soon. So all in all, the academy isn't that bad considering all the administrations we have been through in the last decade. Fact
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 12:41]

Not definitions at all. Over the last decade your academy has produced one player that has made it to premiership standard. That my friend is a nailed on FACT.

Time to admit you are wrong and move on.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:04 - Oct 9 with 1345 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:59 - Oct 9 by Butty101

Not definitions at all. Over the last decade your academy has produced one player that has made it to premiership standard. That my friend is a nailed on FACT.

Time to admit you are wrong and move on.

OK, to clear this up, which club produced those players mentioned?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:23 - Oct 9 with 1329 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:04 - Oct 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

OK, to clear this up, which club produced those players mentioned?

What year did Ritchie graduate from your academy?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:35 - Oct 9 with 1323 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:23 - Oct 9 by Butty101

What year did Ritchie graduate from your academy?

Why is it all of a sudden about 'graduating' from the academy. Pompey produced those players, and they all broke into PL teams and became regulars within the time period stated. Over 750 top flight appearances there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024