Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Year ago today 17:51 - Oct 25 with 501 viewsgrumpy

Amazing how well we have progressed since then, well done Ralph.
Year ago today on 17:59 - Oct 25 with 488 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep, well done Ralph. He has got rid of the deadwood, added a bit of quality where needed, improved all the players he wanted who were already here, and we are playing some great stuff, after hitting rock bottom. And full credit to him for building a young and fit team that will just go from strength to strength. This is different to Koeman and Poch. They already had ready made quality players like Fonte, VD, Lambert, Lallana, Jay rod etc, and they spent a fair bit. Ralph has and is literally building a team the hard way. Well done indeed.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 18:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Year ago today on 18:11 - Oct 25 with 466 views1885_SFC

I keep reading that a "bigger" under-performing club will be wanting Ralph's services before long.

But a year on from that 9-0 defeat and with the board keeping faith with Ralph - I get the impression that Ralph is a man of integrity & honour and will hopefully stick by the club that showed so much faith in him when even he must have been worried about getting the sack after that Leicester drubbing. To show further faith in him by giving him a 4-year contract a couple of months ago will hopefully mean he won't be going anywhere soon. Having said that, I'm a realist & know that in the strange world of football - things can change quickly in a matter of days.

I guess it's a case, like Pochettino & Koeman before him, of enjoying it while he's here.

Old School is Cool

Year ago today on 17:13 - Oct 26 with 370 viewsBerber

To be honest, I was cold, wet and very, very disgruntled. The only reason I stayed after half time was because I expected to see a new PL record goalscoring record. In terms of individual games, I don't suppose I'll ever be as dispirited again. Thank goodness.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 17:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024