Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we spend in January 20:01 - Nov 29 with 930 viewssaint22

Today highlighted our Lack of depth, what chances we bring in anyone decent?
Will we spend in January on 22:05 - Nov 29 with 875 viewskingslandstand1

Very slim I'd say

Why would Gao splash 20 or 30 mill when he's trying to sell, and I've even read the price has gone up since we started playing welland that's without new superstars
Will we spend in January on 23:31 - Nov 29 with 838 views1885_SFC

I've heard we're signing Salisu... or rather he'll be ready by January!

Old School is Cool

Will we spend in January on 00:36 - Nov 30 with 823 viewsdirk_doone

No. We've still got some overpaid, residue dross on the fringes of our first team squad that obviously needs to be replaced but it's time to give our Academy stars a chance. The one position where we didn't have anyone from the Academy good enough was central defence and we bought Salisu as well as several other players before him. It's unlikely that, with even less money available (probably none), we would get anyone better next time.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Will we spend in January on 09:43 - Nov 30 with 755 viewsSadoldgit

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some cover brought in at full back, but that is it.
Will we spend in January on 11:41 - Nov 30 with 717 viewsI_would

Good chance because if we carry on playing like we did against Man U we'll be sold.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Will we spend in January on 11:50 - Nov 30 with 715 viewsSadoldgit

I read somewhere that Gao has put the asking price up because of our good run and that has delayed the sale.
Will we spend in January on 12:02 - Nov 30 with 705 viewsPoirot

Crikey were heading towards a three figure debt in millions, so i suggest not !
Will we spend in January on 14:47 - Nov 30 with 641 viewsMRHALL93

With the new B team system the club has implemented I don't think we'll sign anyone. I thought the idea behind that was to so that should a youth player need to step up they would have the ability and understanding to slot into the first team. I struggle to see how we're going to entice any player of real quality to come in and sit on our bench and be a rotation player.

If we do sign anyone it'll be an under 21-year old that most of us have probably never heard of. Maybe if we suffer a substantial injury to one of our main players than we might look at loaning a more experienced player to finish off the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Will we spend in January on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 624 viewsBerber

Will we spend in January on 14:47 - Nov 30 by MRHALL93

With the new B team system the club has implemented I don't think we'll sign anyone. I thought the idea behind that was to so that should a youth player need to step up they would have the ability and understanding to slot into the first team. I struggle to see how we're going to entice any player of real quality to come in and sit on our bench and be a rotation player.

If we do sign anyone it'll be an under 21-year old that most of us have probably never heard of. Maybe if we suffer a substantial injury to one of our main players than we might look at loaning a more experienced player to finish off the season.

I think you are right about loan players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024