Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cherries 18:30 - Dec 4 with 531 viewskingslandstand1

Doing their best to come straight back up again and will probably be top tonight.

Wonder how Eddie Howe feels as it's his team generally apart from his star players that went in the summer?
Cherries on 18:37 - Dec 4 with 523 viewsgreen

They're doing well in the table although I haven't actually seen any of their games bar the goal highlights on South Today. It's not doing much for Howe's reputation as most people seemed to think they'd fall apart without him but they haven't lost too many of their PL players. Getting rid of that keeper seems to have worked out alright for them and Begovic isn't a bad player to step back in.

Just wish we could have been present for our last PL meeting, what a game that would have been.
Cherries on 18:42 - Dec 4 with 516 viewskingslandstand1

Cherries on 18:37 - Dec 4 by green

They're doing well in the table although I haven't actually seen any of their games bar the goal highlights on South Today. It's not doing much for Howe's reputation as most people seemed to think they'd fall apart without him but they haven't lost too many of their PL players. Getting rid of that keeper seems to have worked out alright for them and Begovic isn't a bad player to step back in.

Just wish we could have been present for our last PL meeting, what a game that would have been.

Didn't Newcastle take a couple in the close season? Didn't take a great deal of notice but I do recall some sort if fire sale almost.

Or you could look at it as someone else has said previously, is the Championship quality really that good compred to the Prem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024