Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Death to 2020 20:57 - Dec 28 with 820 viewssaint22

Quite brilliantly nails the year and it’s idiocy on Netflix
BoJo comes out looking even worse than he already does
Death to 2020 on 23:15 - Dec 28 with 758 viewsKennington

All this endless stuff about good riddance to 2020. Do we really think 2021 will be that much better? I’d say the first half will be the same/worse? We’ll be in lockdown now until a critical mass of the population is vaccinated. I’d say that’ll be past Easter and probably more realistically the summer. That’ll be just in time for the tax rises to start being announced.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Death to 2020 on 00:08 - Dec 29 with 725 viewsdirk_doone

Since my last live football match at St Mary's, a 0-1 defeat to Newcastle in March, watching Premier League football on TV has been a very real highlight of 2020.

Saints, Leeds, Villa and Everton in particular have all been great sources of entertainment and thank you to all of their players and managers for that.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 7:55]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Death to 2020 on 07:26 - Dec 29 with 658 viewssaint22

Death to 2020 on 23:15 - Dec 28 by Kennington

All this endless stuff about good riddance to 2020. Do we really think 2021 will be that much better? I’d say the first half will be the same/worse? We’ll be in lockdown now until a critical mass of the population is vaccinated. I’d say that’ll be past Easter and probably more realistically the summer. That’ll be just in time for the tax rises to start being announced.

Sorry forgot it would need more context given out on this forum
It’s by the black mirror team so clever & funny but embedded in hideous truth
Not a year in review bbc type show
Death to 2020 on 08:17 - Dec 29 with 622 viewsdirk_doone

Death to 2020 on 07:26 - Dec 29 by saint22

Sorry forgot it would need more context given out on this forum
It’s by the black mirror team so clever & funny but embedded in hideous truth
Not a year in review bbc type show

The context is a football forum.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Death to 2020 on 09:52 - Dec 29 with 566 viewssolent_toffee

Without sounding like a prophet of doom, I think the next couple of months could be more challenging than the previous two lockdowns. There was a certain novelty factor for the first lockdown and the weather was cracking. The second lockdown didn’t even feel like a lockdown and Christmas was round the corner.

January is always a bit grim in the UK and with rubbish weather, short days etc, more restrictions than before it could be tough with the vaccine being the obvious glimmer of light.
Death to 2020 on 10:30 - Dec 29 with 537 viewsSadoldgit

Sadly I think you are right and that 2021 could well be worse for many people. Even after the vaccination programme takes hold we will be feeling the effects of the economic downturn. I think we will be just as happy to see the back of 2021!
Death to 2020 on 13:37 - Dec 29 with 483 viewsBridders2

Death to 2020 on 10:30 - Dec 29 by Sadoldgit

Sadly I think you are right and that 2021 could well be worse for many people. Even after the vaccination programme takes hold we will be feeling the effects of the economic downturn. I think we will be just as happy to see the back of 2021!

Blimey, any of those old folk who went through WW2 would be laughing their socks off listening to you lot.
Death to 2020 on 13:13 - Jan 1 with 361 viewscocklebreath

Maybe it’s because I dislike a lot of people but I’ve quite enjoyed 2020 and as Dirk said above getting to watch every Saints game on the box had been splendid

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024