Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next game 22:16 - Jan 1 with 1049 viewsdarthvader

the opposition have a few players out injured .

If danny ings is on top form he and the rest of our fowards could take advantage of that fact .

I know im clutching, but if there is a weakness then it will be in their center of defence .

keep the faith coyr

Our next game on 22:48 - Jan 1 with 991 viewskingslandstand1

If there's anything worth clutching at then clutch it! I think everyone was glad when VvD went out on long term injury (not that he got a bad injury but not turning out for them), but they are actually top of the league and although not as strong as with VvD, they haven't done too badly

However, if there is a good time to play them it is now and they've only drawn 3 of their last 5 with the last 2 of those against Brighton and West Brom

So if we can get the form we had a month ago with Danny and Adams firing on all cylinders, there is no reason why we can't shut those Scouse b@st@rds up and how I'd love that!!
Our next game on 23:01 - Jan 1 with 975 viewsdarthvader

Our next game on 22:48 - Jan 1 by kingslandstand1

If there's anything worth clutching at then clutch it! I think everyone was glad when VvD went out on long term injury (not that he got a bad injury but not turning out for them), but they are actually top of the league and although not as strong as with VvD, they haven't done too badly

However, if there is a good time to play them it is now and they've only drawn 3 of their last 5 with the last 2 of those against Brighton and West Brom

So if we can get the form we had a month ago with Danny and Adams firing on all cylinders, there is no reason why we can't shut those Scouse b@st@rds up and how I'd love that!!

Presactly .

They also have his (vvd) replacement out , and the replacements replacement is out and another defender . I know our jannick is too, its such a shame as the corners would have been very interesting with the mighty viking powering through to head home

keep the faith coyr

Our next game on 23:05 - Jan 1 with 970 viewsSaintsforeverj

I hope we beat them more than any other team!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Our next game on 13:08 - Jan 2 with 821 viewssaint22

Our next game on 23:05 - Jan 1 by Saintsforeverj

I hope we beat them more than any other team!

I would rather we had beaten Fulham and West Ham tbh
Our next game on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 769 viewsBicester_North

Our next game on 13:08 - Jan 2 by saint22

That’s because you’ve never been to a Saints match.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Our next game on 15:21 - Jan 2 with 754 viewsSaintsforeverj

Our next game on 13:08 - Jan 2 by saint22

Fulham and West ham didn't take one of our players illegally and their fans don't parade around the country arrogantly wearing their shirts in other towns being disrespectful. Nah, I would love to beat Liverpool more than any other team, if only just to see Klopp storm across the pitch and then argue with the interviewer at the end.

Our next game on 15:33 - Jan 2 with 743 viewskingslandstand1

Our next game on 15:21 - Jan 2 by Saintsforeverj

Fulham and West ham didn't take one of our players illegally and their fans don't parade around the country arrogantly wearing their shirts in other towns being disrespectful. Nah, I would love to beat Liverpool more than any other team, if only just to see Klopp storm across the pitch and then argue with the interviewer at the end.

"Klopp storm across the pitch and then argue with the interviewer at the end"

And that still wouldn't get him remanded for bringing the game in to disrepute or something as it would be deemed as passion and commitment to his club so we'll let him off any punishment
Our next game on 15:37 - Jan 2 with 740 viewsSaintsforeverj

Our next game on 15:33 - Jan 2 by kingslandstand1

"Klopp storm across the pitch and then argue with the interviewer at the end"

And that still wouldn't get him remanded for bringing the game in to disrepute or something as it would be deemed as passion and commitment to his club so we'll let him off any punishment

Sounds about right. Let's just beat them and upset them all.

Login to get fewer ads

Our next game on 16:36 - Jan 2 with 711 viewssaint22

Our next game on 15:01 - Jan 2 by Bicester_North

That’s because you’ve never been to a Saints match.

We know you aren’t the smartest but stop making it so obvious
Our next game on 17:37 - Jan 2 with 674 viewsBicester_North

Our next game on 16:36 - Jan 2 by saint22

We know you aren’t the smartest but stop making it so obvious

By “we” you mean you and kentsouthampton?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024