Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! 19:58 - Jan 22 with 2856 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Batteries for the top-rung 62kWh version of the Leaf electric hatchback are currently produced in the USA and imported to the UK, while lower-capacity 40kWh units are built at Sunderland by Chinese firm Envision Group, which will also handle production of the larger units.This means that production will now move from China to Sunderland.
Speaking to the BBC, Nissan chief operating officer Ashwani Gupta said: "The Brexit deal is positive for Nissan. Being the largest auto maker in the UK, we are taking this opportunity to redefine auto-making in the UK. This now Securing the SUNDERLAND OPERATION'S FUTURE ... and even expansion!
Hang on! The Sunderland factory was closing down -WITH ALL PRODUCTION MOVING TO EU countries --- How many times was that mentioned?
Yes - there are going to have many hick-up along the way -- but people will figure the best way to proceed.

After all the scaremongering we now get - HELLO WHAT WAS THAT ? Nissan's chief operating officer Ashwani Gupta said: "The Brexit deal is positive for Nissan. WHEN thing get back to normal - just take account ...... that the UK economy will sprint ahead and will benefit us all.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 0:07]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! on 04:37 - Jan 29 with 542 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! on 11:25 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

Posting about fish at 4.41 in the morning ? Some would say it's a bit odd. Or in your case a bit COD.

In these weird times - what do you do if you can't sleep?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! on 11:25 - Jan 29 with 492 viewsdirk_doone

"BRITAIN is heading for a post-Brexit boom after securing 62 free trade deals worth a staggering £900 billion"

That made me laugh. You do realize that they were deals we already had when we were in the EU, which we are now trying to recover after losing them through Brexit? In the case of some countries they are willing to give us the same terms but others are playing hard ball because they know we are in a weaker negotiating position now.

You should take the spin that tabloids like the Express put on things with a massive pinch of salt.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 11:30]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! on 13:03 - Jan 29 with 472 viewskernow

Well I never did ? Well would you believe it ? another Benefit ! on 04:37 - Jan 29 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

In these weird times - what do you do if you can't sleep?

Give the Mrs a nudge.
If that's off the agenda
Spank the monkey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024