Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Family Rewards Card 09:41 - Mar 10 with 6249 viewsAtThePeake

Any other Dale Family Rewards Card holders on here not received their reward email for the last few months?

Admittedly, I have had some issues with my email client moving things to junk that shouldn't be there, so there's every chance I missed it, but I don't seem to have received an email since November 2nd with my 'monthly reward'.

Had a quick google, and it seems the club have stopped announcing the rewards on the website too. In August, there was a 10% discount in the club shop, there was a free iFollow pass in September for the Portsmouth game, half-price shirt printing in October and 20% off all training wear in November, but I can't find anything else in my emails or on the website since then.

Tangled up in blue.

Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:29 - Mar 18 with 1263 viewsonedalefan

Weren't season ticket holders told that if they claimed a refund, they lost their usual seats for next season?
Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:45 - Mar 18 with 1226 viewsDalenet

Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:00 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

Fair points from one perspective, but here's another (hence this thread):

SC holders have had full access to Dale home games on i Follow. It's not the club's fault no attendance at games has transpired; it's an obvious but separate issue, and refunds were made available

DFRC holders similarly haven't been able to attend games, but the monthly rewards which were touted on purchase haven't happened either - which is the club's fault. I suspect the plan was for the club to issue just one free iFollow pass (for the Portsmouth game last autumn), but due to its admin problems referred to during the fans forum, this latest free pass is by way of trying to retrieve that position

It's entirely possible those fans who purchased a SC and didn't take up the refund offer will be rewarded when next season's SC pricing is announced. I hope they are

[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 12:49]

Season card holders were promised the same benefits of the Reward card too. But a free iFollow pass to home games isn't much use. A season to forget for all sorts of reasons. But loyalty should run two ways and time will tell if it does
Dale Family Rewards Card on 14:19 - Mar 18 with 1184 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:45 - Mar 18 by Dalenet

Season card holders were promised the same benefits of the Reward card too. But a free iFollow pass to home games isn't much use. A season to forget for all sorts of reasons. But loyalty should run two ways and time will tell if it does

I take your point, but as i understand it, those same rewards for having a SC only kicked in once attending was abandoned whereas the DFRC was marketed upfront with the monthly reward

As ATP says in the OP, these are pretty minor issues in the bigger scheme of things

[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 14:21]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale Family Rewards Card on 15:05 - Mar 18 with 1124 viewsDalenet

Dale Family Rewards Card on 14:19 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

I take your point, but as i understand it, those same rewards for having a SC only kicked in once attending was abandoned whereas the DFRC was marketed upfront with the monthly reward

As ATP says in the OP, these are pretty minor issues in the bigger scheme of things

[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 14:21]

The price is £25. Members will receive a physical card and the following exclusive member benefits:

£5 discount on match tickets for home league games;

Priority purchase for cup games;

Discounted iFollow match passes.

Monthly rewards such as;

Bring a friend vouchers;

Half-price hospitality;

10% discount in the Club Shop;

Local business offers.

Season Card holders will also receive all of the above monthly rewards!
Dale Family Rewards Card on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 1053 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 15:05 - Mar 18 by Dalenet

The price is £25. Members will receive a physical card and the following exclusive member benefits:

£5 discount on match tickets for home league games;

Priority purchase for cup games;

Discounted iFollow match passes.

Monthly rewards such as;

Bring a friend vouchers;

Half-price hospitality;

10% discount in the Club Shop;

Local business offers.

Season Card holders will also receive all of the above monthly rewards!

So that confirms that the benefits for SC holders were applied retrospectively, at the time the DFRC was announced

Excellent

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale Family Rewards Card on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1023 views442Dale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 16:51 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

So that confirms that the benefits for SC holders were applied retrospectively, at the time the DFRC was announced

Excellent

Wasn’t the DFRC announced at the same time?

I know SC holders were using the first monthly reward - discount in the club shop on the day they got SC when everyone was queuing.

Again, there’s a lack of consistency and forward planning as others have pointed out, the same benefits were said to be available to SC holders.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:26 - Mar 18 with 979 viewsJames1980

Hopefully one of the new members of staff will improve schemes like this.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:14 - Mar 19 with 847 viewsupthedale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:15 - Mar 18 by dawlishdale

Big difference between getting £20 back against an outlay of £25 on a DFRC and getting nothing back against an outlay of £360. Had I chosen to pay for each home game on I follow; I'd have been £130 better off over the season, as we still had to pay for cup games on top.

I too wanted the club to keep the money; hence not asking for a refund, despite my displeasure in the way that things have progressed on and off the pitch, but as someone involved in sales, I recognise that a relatively inexpensive gesture (perhaps a couple of I follow away game passes, or money off a shirt ) would generate some goodwill to boost sales for next season.

Just a thought.

You summed up my thoughts on here dawlishdale, not forgetting households with multiple season tickets holders would have been even better off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024