Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottomley 21:30 - Mar 11 with 2404 viewsRAFC1907

Do the right thing and walk away..

This club is unrecognisable from when Chris Dunphy stepped away or should I say pushed..

Either you go or I fear the fans will stay well away until your regime crumbles..

Poll: Bottomley...

Bottomley on 08:08 - Mar 12 with 2108 viewsNIGELdale

Couldn’t agree more especially his bad acting skills no tears at all . The look on Rawlinson face was a picture he looked shocked when the announcement of BBM contract extension. Time for the remaining directors to get rid of him before we become another Bury.
Bottomley on 10:27 - Mar 12 with 1942 viewsBucketBstard

This is Chris Dunphy , who gave Kim Jung Hill massive long term contracts and allowed him to sign sub standard players on inflated wages and long contracts ( McNumpty, Andrew? ) and also didnt have the balls to sack him when it was obviously going very wrong.
No thanks we need a clean sweep , but we wont be getting that , this shambles are here to remove Rochdale from the league. Agent BucketBstardMurphy is doing a fine job.
Mr Crocodile tears is supposed to be a fan , well if any of us were in his position , there may of been tears of rage and frustration at the current team position. I say maybe because as a fan we would of done something much sooner to rip up this stupid PLAN and put the club into proper CONTEXT of entertaining and trying to win games which ever way that would be in the current climate.
Bottomley on 14:19 - Mar 12 with 1650 viewsJimmyRustler

I’d only be happy with him leaving if we have a viable and reasonable replacement lined up. As bad as things are at the moment, it may be a case of be careful what you wish for....
Bottomley on 14:23 - Mar 12 with 1636 viewsD_Alien

Bottomley on 14:19 - Mar 12 by JimmyRustler

I’d only be happy with him leaving if we have a viable and reasonable replacement lined up. As bad as things are at the moment, it may be a case of be careful what you wish for....

It's a fair point JR, unfortunately

Because as things stand, there's no-one at the club seemingly in a position to be making enquiries with likely candidates, or indeed with the authority to be doing so (Chairman ill and interim only)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024