Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will win the FA cup 19:33 - Mar 21 with 790 viewsElijahK

Who will win the FA cup

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who will win the FA cup on 20:24 - Mar 21 with 754 viewsSaintsforeverj

Two tough games to go but it would be typical Saints to win it the hard way in a Covid year. I think we could do it, unless we meet City in the final. In that case, I can't see it. If we play Chelsea in the final, (assuming be get past Leicester) it really is all to play for.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who will win the FA cup on 22:46 - Mar 21 with 657 viewsdarthvader

Who will win the FA cup on 20:24 - Mar 21 by Saintsforeverj

Two tough games to go but it would be typical Saints to win it the hard way in a Covid year. I think we could do it, unless we meet City in the final. In that case, I can't see it. If we play Chelsea in the final, (assuming be get past Leicester) it really is all to play for.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:26]

We could beat them both if we get everything right . And with some luck . It will be tough but u need luck to win the fa cup

keep the faith coyr

Who will win the FA cup on 16:06 - Mar 22 with 530 viewsSadoldgit

I’d love to cast an optimistic vote for Saints but given their form at the moment I can’t see Citeh losing it. Still, stranger things have happened. Let’s focus on winning the Leicester game and worry about the final after that.
Who will win the FA cup on 09:29 - Mar 23 with 412 viewsBison

Am i right in thinking if we beat Leicester then we will automatically qualify for EUFA League as City will win title and i expect chelsea will be in Europe as well ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Who will win the FA cup on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 382 viewsIngskneeslide

Who will win the FA cup on 09:29 - Mar 23 by Bison

Am i right in thinking if we beat Leicester then we will automatically qualify for EUFA League as City will win title and i expect chelsea will be in Europe as well ?

I wondered the same but it just means the team that finished 7th, 8th or whatever gets in, unlike 2003
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024