Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Passports 18:37 - Apr 4 with 11405 viewsTenbySwan

What do we think?

Will you get one?
Covid Passports on 13:53 - Apr 6 with 1203 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid Passports on 13:15 - Apr 6 by krunchykarrot

I'd have a barcode tatooed on my arse if i can go down the local for a game of cards and a gallon of Guiness. And i would also drop my Kegs in Cardiff Airport to be scanned for a fortnight in Marbella. What is the problem, it reminds me of all the wallys saying about the government tracking , although they had a Tesco Clubcard.

Why does anyone have to know who we are are as long as we don't break any laws?
Covid Passports on 14:00 - Apr 6 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

Covid Passports on 13:15 - Apr 6 by krunchykarrot

I'd have a barcode tatooed on my arse if i can go down the local for a game of cards and a gallon of Guiness. And i would also drop my Kegs in Cardiff Airport to be scanned for a fortnight in Marbella. What is the problem, it reminds me of all the wallys saying about the government tracking , although they had a Tesco Clubcard.

I would drop your kegs for a holiday

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid Passports on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 1180 viewsJack123

Covid Passports on 19:36 - Apr 5 by Scotia

Mike Yeadon is an absolute charlatan.

He used to work in the drug industry. He's not a medical Doctor, an immunologist, epidemiologist or virologist.

Basically he doesn't know what he's talking about regarding covid, he's just enjoying the limelight.

Guess the question is, 'who can we believe these days?'. it seems the government ministers are saying things and then completely changing what they say within a few weeks.

Regarding the podcast with yeadon, from what I heard he wasn't saying do not take the vax,
he was just urging caution with regards to the mass vaccination of the healthy and the young.

libera nos a malo

Covid Passports on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 1164 viewsonehunglow

Covid Passports on 16:47 - Apr 6 by Jack123

Guess the question is, 'who can we believe these days?'. it seems the government ministers are saying things and then completely changing what they say within a few weeks.

Regarding the podcast with yeadon, from what I heard he wasn't saying do not take the vax,
he was just urging caution with regards to the mass vaccination of the healthy and the young.

It s because there is no template for this covid .It has caught the whole world out.
There is no panacea although we have a vaccine that some actually ay they dont want.They are liars mainly .

If this was a smallpox epidemic ALL would queue up for a jab.

And that wasn't exactly 100% either.

Covid Passports on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 1154 viewshobo

Covid Passports on 17:06 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

It s because there is no template for this covid .It has caught the whole world out.
There is no panacea although we have a vaccine that some actually ay they dont want.They are liars mainly .

If this was a smallpox epidemic ALL would queue up for a jab.

And that wasn't exactly 100% either.

It's not smallpox though. It's something which the vast majority of people will shake off in no time. Hardly worth the risk of taking an experimental vaccine (the trial ends in 2023)
Covid Passports on 17:38 - Apr 6 with 1139 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 17:19 - Apr 6 by hobo

It's not smallpox though. It's something which the vast majority of people will shake off in no time. Hardly worth the risk of taking an experimental vaccine (the trial ends in 2023)

A significant minority of a certain demographic will die of it, a far larger amount will require hospital treatment.

The NHS can't function with covid running through the community without control.

Do you want to stay in and out of lockdown until 2023 when there is a safe vaccine being rolled out?
Covid Passports on 17:44 - Apr 6 with 1132 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 16:47 - Apr 6 by Jack123

We can believe those who are suitably qualified.

Generally those who say lockdown isn't needed and spread anti vax stuff are not relevant experts.

Genuine experts all say the same thing that Covid is real and the only way to control it is lockdown, social distancing and vaccination.

I hate it but it's true unfortunately.

Yeadon is an idiot, a few months ago he insisted the pandemic was over because of natural immunity and that all the cases were due to false positive tests. Don't believe a word he says.
Covid Passports on 17:54 - Apr 6 with 1126 viewshobo

Covid Passports on 17:38 - Apr 6 by Scotia

A significant minority of a certain demographic will die of it, a far larger amount will require hospital treatment.

The NHS can't function with covid running through the community without control.

Do you want to stay in and out of lockdown until 2023 when there is a safe vaccine being rolled out?

And those people have all been offered the vaccine by now

No, lockdown should have already ended months ago. Those vulnerable could choose to stay inside if they wish to do so, or until they've received the vaccine
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Passports on 17:55 - Apr 6 with 1121 viewsonehunglow

Covid Passports on 17:19 - Apr 6 by hobo

But it is almost as lethal.in the early 60s when we had the epidemic it was every bit as frightening and we had the jab gladly.
Now ,we think we are smarter and don't.

We really aren't that clever

Covid Passports on 18:21 - Apr 6 with 1106 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid Passports on 17:55 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

But it is almost as lethal.in the early 60s when we had the epidemic it was every bit as frightening and we had the jab gladly.
Now ,we think we are smarter and don't.

We really aren't that clever

Smallpox took 200 years to eradicate after the inception of mass vaccination programs
Covid Passports on 18:28 - Apr 6 with 1105 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 17:54 - Apr 6 by hobo

And those people have all been offered the vaccine by now

No, lockdown should have already ended months ago. Those vulnerable could choose to stay inside if they wish to do so, or until they've received the vaccine

Simply wouldn't work, certainly not to end lockdown months ago.

Covid has a natural R number of over 3, potentially considerably more with the new variants. If it ran rampant through even the less vulnerable population so many people would be ill the NHS, economy and society would be decimated.

It would also filter in to the vulnerable population.

The English road map is about right.
Covid Passports on 19:35 - Apr 6 with 1087 viewsjack2jack

Covid Passports on 18:28 - Apr 6 by Scotia

Simply wouldn't work, certainly not to end lockdown months ago.

Covid has a natural R number of over 3, potentially considerably more with the new variants. If it ran rampant through even the less vulnerable population so many people would be ill the NHS, economy and society would be decimated.

It would also filter in to the vulnerable population.

The English road map is about right.

And yet approx 8000 tourists are flying into the UK every day, bringing in all sorts of god knows what. And don't tell me they are tested, because the tests are not accurate. It's all over the place, none of it makes sense.
Tarrra chaps.
Covid Passports on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 1080 viewsBoundy

Covid Passports on 18:21 - Apr 6 by controversial_jack

Smallpox took 200 years to eradicate after the inception of mass vaccination programs

Is the intent to eradicate or control it .My expectation is with the amount of unknown variables it'll be control.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Covid Passports on 22:38 - Apr 6 with 1023 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid Passports on 19:44 - Apr 6 by Boundy

Is the intent to eradicate or control it .My expectation is with the amount of unknown variables it'll be control.

We are told this vaccine won't eradicate it just control it. It does appear that seasonal flu has been eradicated in the Uk, until someone brings it in from overseas.
Covid Passports on 00:00 - Apr 7 with 1011 viewshowenjack

Covid Passports on 19:35 - Apr 6 by jack2jack

And yet approx 8000 tourists are flying into the UK every day, bringing in all sorts of god knows what. And don't tell me they are tested, because the tests are not accurate. It's all over the place, none of it makes sense.
Tarrra chaps.

Exactly - Doesn't make sense
Covid Passports on 07:58 - Apr 7 with 980 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Covid Passports on 00:00 - Apr 7 by howenjack

Tourist are not allowed in only essential workers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid Passports on 08:17 - Apr 7 with 970 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 00:00 - Apr 7 by howenjack

But the most right wing tory government in a generation putting us on a one way path to communism does?
Covid Passports on 08:20 - Apr 7 with 966 viewskrunchykarrot

Covid Passports on 14:00 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

I would drop your kegs for a holiday

Covid Passports on 08:33 - Apr 7 with 958 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Covid Passports on 08:17 - Apr 7 by Scotia

But the most right wing tory government in a generation putting us on a one way path to communism does?

Communism is left wing surely?

Covid Passports on 09:18 - Apr 7 with 950 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 08:33 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Communism is left wing surely?

Yep. But howen believes Covid is a conspiracy to turn us to communism.
Covid Passports on 09:37 - Apr 7 with 940 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Really. I think all countries will require vaccination certificates if you want to travel to them. It seems quite a good idea to have some sort of certificate to enter places where the risk of catching the virus are high, like cinemas, theatres, indoor or crowded sports venues.

It is strange how some people who have smart phones that track you 24 hours a day are reluctant to accept a certificate.

If you don't want to be vaccinated that is your choice and if that restricts some aspects of your life that again is your choice.

Covid Passports on 09:44 - Apr 7 with 935 viewsjack2jack

Covid Passports on 07:58 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Tourist are not allowed in only essential workers.

Go figure!
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/thousands-foreign-tourists-britons-no-covid-t
Covid Passports on 10:19 - Apr 7 with 931 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Covid Passports on 19:35 - Apr 6 by jack2jack

Tarrra chaps.

What are all these tourists visiting?

There’s f**k all open.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Covid Passports on 10:25 - Apr 7 with 922 viewsonehunglow

Covid Passports on 08:17 - Apr 7 by Scotia

Right wing.
Here we go
Which generation would that be

I truly wish we did have a right wing government that had some guts to shake this country up from its torpor of self flagellation and navel gazing ,instead of one being led by a clown trying to be popular with the people.

Covid Passports on 12:46 - Apr 7 with 898 viewsjack2jack

Covid Passports on 09:37 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Really. I think all countries will require vaccination certificates if you want to travel to them. It seems quite a good idea to have some sort of certificate to enter places where the risk of catching the virus are high, like cinemas, theatres, indoor or crowded sports venues.

It is strange how some people who have smart phones that track you 24 hours a day are reluctant to accept a certificate.

If you don't want to be vaccinated that is your choice and if that restricts some aspects of your life that again is your choice.

You really think that pubs, cafes restaurants, theatres etc etc, are going to turn away 30% of their potential customers or more, because they don't have a passport. you do realise that most of the above are on their arses, they have not earnt a penny in almost 13 months.
Already big companies will be putting pressure on governments not to enforce these passports.and do you honestly believe that countries like Italy and Spain are going to put an embargo on travellers coming into their country as they too are on their arse.
Anyway we'll see how these passports pan out. I'll make a little prediction, that within two years they will be dust. Just an opinion.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024