Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Sunderland - The Embo Derby 17:27 - Apr 18 with 1063 viewsBlackpoolJane

That early kick off threw my day right out of kilter...

I can't say that was an easy watch but what a win! I thought our attitude won us that one. We didn't get riled - and reacted to anger and histrionics with smiles, proferred hands and cuddles. And that's kind of beautiful.

Here's my latest blog, in the form of a timeline, including terrace fashion, Christmas trees, cats, an ace new Blackpool podcast - and a recipe for the best curry I think I've ever tasted. Oh and a bit about the match.

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/04/18/blackpool-v-sunderland-the-embo-derby/
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Sunderland - The Embo Derby on 13:26 - Apr 19 with 1045 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Once saw us play Rochdale away on a Saturday with a 11am(?) kick off, was very strange.

Will Lee survive the play offs? Think he'll need....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Sunderland - The Embo Derby on 18:27 - Apr 21 with 1015 viewsBlackpoolJane

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Sunderland - The Embo Derby on 13:26 - Apr 19 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Once saw us play Rochdale away on a Saturday with a 11am(?) kick off, was very strange.

Will Lee survive the play offs? Think he'll need....

Haha yeah he is going to need a lot of 'Soft Kitty' action...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024