Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bales goal 21:25 - Apr 21 with 797 viewssaint22

Why is bednarek turning away from that? If he stands his ground bale doesn’t bend it round him
Bales goal on 20:56 - Apr 22 with 634 viewsIngskneeslide

You know so little about football you should be banned from posting on here
Bales goal on 08:32 - Apr 23 with 557 viewsSadoldgit

To give the guy some credit, Bale took that chance superbly.
Bales goal on 09:48 - Apr 23 with 534 viewsButty101

Bales goal on 08:32 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

Bednerek was immense in the first half of the season. Like everyone else he has massively gone off the boil. I thought we may have struggled to hold onto him this summer. I Dont think we need worry now.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bales goal on 09:50 - Apr 23 with 531 viewssaint22

Bales goal on 08:32 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

Agreed he did but you should never turn away as a defender
Bales goal on 12:26 - Apr 23 with 492 viewsSadoldgit

Bales goal on 09:48 - Apr 23 by Butty101

Bednerek was immense in the first half of the season. Like everyone else he has massively gone off the boil. I thought we may have struggled to hold onto him this summer. I Dont think we need worry now.

As I said before, I think that most of the regular players are burnt out and in need of a rest. It’s no surprise that the longer the game goes on the more likely we are to concede and less likely to score. We played some amazing football last year but at a high cost now in muscle injuries and fatigue. If I were Ralph I would do a Leicester now and consolidate at the back and hit teams on the break. Even Liverpool and City have struggle to maintain the high press/high intensity game over a period of time and they have deeper squads. I can see that tactic being consigned to the bin soon.
Bales goal on 14:51 - Apr 25 with 329 viewsGasGiant

Fraser Foster's extra height and arm length gave him at least a foot more reach compared to McCarthy and meant he could have tipped Bale's shot over or round the post assuming he took up a similar position on the goal line. Not sure why he was dropped.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024