Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds game date time confirmed 19:13 - May 5 with 1434 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds game confirmed as Tuesday May 18th, 6pm kick off, so afternoon in pub for me on the horizon, prior to going to game

Plus Palace game now 8.15pm kick off next tuesday

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-05-05/southampton-fixture-change-crystal
Leeds game date time confirmed on 20:07 - May 5 with 1388 viewsBLEEDRED

Confident you will get a ticket then!
Leeds game date time confirmed on 22:04 - May 5 with 1310 viewsSaintsforeverj

6pm for an evening game?? Fans allowed back, and they kick off that early! Many working fans won't be able to get there that early on a Tuesday evening. Again, no thought for the fans.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 22:04]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds game date time confirmed on 23:07 - May 5 with 1257 views1ASIN12

I wonder how the club will sell the tickets snd also how much they will be.

If they price it more then what my season ticket works out for a single game then I thibk I’ll give it a miss.
Leeds game date time confirmed on 06:42 - May 6 with 1203 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds game date time confirmed on 22:04 - May 5 by Saintsforeverj

6pm for an evening game?? Fans allowed back, and they kick off that early! Many working fans won't be able to get there that early on a Tuesday evening. Again, no thought for the fans.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 22:04]

The risk of a 6pm kick off was something I raised on another thread, and with I would imagine everybody needing to be checked before entering the ground and possibly staggered entry times, as per the Sheff Utd. and Man City games it will need many to take afternoon off work if they want to attend, you’ll not be able to turn up 5mins before kick off as I usually did before COVID

I would imagine 6Pm kick off is so fans not able to attend can watch I suppose but not helpful
Leeds game date time confirmed on 06:47 - May 6 with 1200 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds game date time confirmed on 20:07 - May 5 by BLEEDRED

Confident you will get a ticket then!

As I was one of the small group guaranteed tickers for games with Sheff Utd. and Man City 2,000 allowed I am confident

Especially as 8,000 tickets now available and also as it’s a 6Pm kick off, which will make it impossible for many to attend due to work, especially as they will need to get to the ground much earlier than six p, due to checks that will be required prior to entering the ground.
Leeds game date time confirmed on 09:48 - May 6 with 1124 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds game date time confirmed on 06:47 - May 6 by SalisburySaint

As I was one of the small group guaranteed tickers for games with Sheff Utd. and Man City 2,000 allowed I am confident

Especially as 8,000 tickets now available and also as it’s a 6Pm kick off, which will make it impossible for many to attend due to work, especially as they will need to get to the ground much earlier than six p, due to checks that will be required prior to entering the ground.

Apologies I had not realised you were one of the super fans!!!! So yes you will get a ticket
Leeds game date time confirmed on 10:03 - May 6 with 1114 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds game date time confirmed on 09:48 - May 6 by BLEEDRED

Apologies I had not realised you were one of the super fans!!!! So yes you will get a ticket

don't think of myself as being a super fan, just was lucky enough to have attended all the games we could attend 20/21 (rarely happens), so qualified for tickets to all games we are able to attend this season
Leeds game date time confirmed on 13:04 - May 7 with 964 viewsSalisburySaint

see club still awaiting green light from Premier League / Government ?, before announcing ticket details.

I thought Government had already given go ahead so no idea why there is a delay
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds game date time confirmed on 13:20 - May 7 with 957 views1ASIN12

I’m guessing we might hear over the weekend after Boris’s speaks tonight at 5 .
Leeds game date time confirmed on 13:52 - May 7 with 938 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds game date time confirmed on 13:20 - May 7 by 1ASIN12

I’m guessing we might hear over the weekend after Boris’s speaks tonight at 5 .

Saint shave just announced details of how to apply for ticket

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-05-07/southampton-fc-return-to-st-marys-

video link to purchasing tickets really nice and clear
[Post edited 7 May 2021 14:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024