Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very good question!....... any thoughts? 18:56 - May 23 with 886 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

On experiencing Saint's first-half performance - A sky pundit posed this Question... I wonder if the Southampton Chairman & Board members - have" any Idea " in which direction they are steering the club?

I personally want to be positive - But I feel our club is rudderless - and heading for the rocks?

After Pep's support and admiration at the talents of Redmond, a couple of years ago ..... If it was my decision - I would heavily fine Redmond and make an example - by slapping him on the transfer list -- For his pathetic/lackluster performance against West Ham this afternoon.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

A very good question!....... any thoughts? on 19:00 - May 23 with 844 viewsSadoldgit

The problem isn’t the Board. The problem is that we have an owner who doesn’t want to be here and can’t find a buyer. The squad isn’t good enough and needs strengthening.
A very good question!....... any thoughts? on 19:06 - May 23 with 814 viewsMattFinish

With the right owner, we could be Leicester.

In fact, with our infrastructure, training ground and youth policy, we could be better

If we carry on with Gao and Fat Cat we're f***ed. We will sell our best players til there's no-one left to sell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024