Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you rate Ralph this season 22:47 - May 23 with 571 viewsElijahK

How do you rate Ralph this season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

How do you rate Ralph this season on 08:43 - May 24 with 495 viewsSadoldgit

There has been a lot of talk about him being stubborn and having no plan b. It seems to me that he has tried many different thinks since January to try and get the best out of what he has. I am amazed he has stayed to be honest. From his interview it sounds like it will be hard to change things up in the summer so even if he were sacked I can’t see that changing things much. He is a quality manager and we are lucky to have someone willing to put their reputation on the line with so little in the way of resources.
How do you rate Ralph this season on 09:31 - May 24 with 468 viewsRon11

How do you rate Ralph this season on 08:43 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

There has been a lot of talk about him being stubborn and having no plan b. It seems to me that he has tried many different thinks since January to try and get the best out of what he has. I am amazed he has stayed to be honest. From his interview it sounds like it will be hard to change things up in the summer so even if he were sacked I can’t see that changing things much. He is a quality manager and we are lucky to have someone willing to put their reputation on the line with so little in the way of resources.

You can do better with more resources.
The club ownership is to blame for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024