Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cmon Villarreal 20:11 - May 26 with 859 viewsMonksway

Cmon the yellow submarine. We have more in common with Villarreal than we ever will with the corporate institution that is Man U. Watching tonight but will avoid UAE v Russia on Saturday.
Cmon Villarreal on 20:36 - May 26 with 828 viewsSadoldgit

1-0! Woohoo!
Cmon Villarreal on 23:00 - May 26 with 776 viewsMonksway

Great outcome. Well done Villarreal - population 50,000!! Great team performance. Best TEAM won tonight! Coached not bought. Enjoying listening to BT Sport which is a first 😄😄
Cmon Villarreal on 23:10 - May 26 with 761 viewscocklebreath

Many tears will be shed in Basingstoke tonight😇

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cmon Villarreal on 23:20 - May 26 with 750 viewspjt50

Well-deserved! I'm not sure what match the commentators & pundits were watching.

De Gea looks even less like saving a penalty than Alex McCarthy... and how does Rashford get in the England squad?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Cmon Villarreal on 08:58 - May 27 with 617 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Cmon Villarreal on 23:20 - May 26 by pjt50

Well-deserved! I'm not sure what match the commentators & pundits were watching.

De Gea looks even less like saving a penalty than Alex McCarthy... and how does Rashford get in the England squad?

I thought Man Utd were the better side for most of it, attacking more and definitely should've made a few of those attacks count.

Agree on De Gea and Rashford. De Gea never looked like he was going to save a penalty, he looked frightened for most of it. His penalty was atrocious, why he didn't just run up and kick it as hard as he could like he was taking a goal kick I don't know.

I don't get the fuss about Rashford, he actually reminds me of Welbeck in that you can see he's not rubbish, but he's certainly overhyped and will never be a top player. I can see him following a similar path and perhaps ending up at West Ham or Spurs.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024