Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? 00:39 - Jun 16 with 6885 viewsKeithHaynes

Or planning to get the second jab very shortly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:39 - Jun 19 with 631 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:30 - Jun 19 by Groo

Had mine last Monday, now seeing a lump under my armpit. Apparently a know reaction.

AZ #1 and Piftzer #2

Are you in a trial Groo? Serious question- as there is clinical trial looking at mixed vaccines . Hear there is a big T cell response which may explain an enlarged lymph node.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 598 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:30 - Jun 19 by Groo

Had mine last Monday, now seeing a lump under my armpit. Apparently a know reaction.

AZ #1 and Piftzer #2

I had similar after my second dose. Both Pfizer.

The lump dissapeared after a few days. It was pretty tender though.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:03 - Jun 19 with 594 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:59 - Jun 19 by Scotia

I had similar after my second dose. Both Pfizer.

The lump dissapeared after a few days. It was pretty tender though.

Pretty common with Pfizer I believe. Daughter had a first dose this morning (of Pfizer)
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:37 - Jun 20 with 538 viewsGroo

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:39 - Jun 19 by Professor

Are you in a trial Groo? Serious question- as there is clinical trial looking at mixed vaccines . Hear there is a big T cell response which may explain an enlarged lymph node.

No trial, not sure if its the bad press over here or just not able to get enough AZ but when I booked for my second no AZ slots available, so had a choice, Pfitzer or Moderna.

Groo does what Groo does best

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 04:13 - Jun 20 with 516 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:37 - Jun 20 by Groo

No trial, not sure if its the bad press over here or just not able to get enough AZ but when I booked for my second no AZ slots available, so had a choice, Pfitzer or Moderna.

So does that mean only the phitzer half of you can get into the Boss's gig in NYC

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:27 - Jun 20 with 462 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:37 - Jun 20 by Groo

Well that’s interesting. You may well be better protected that way and importantly for longer.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:08 - Jun 20 with 440 viewsjack_lord

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:27 - Jun 20 by Professor

Well that’s interesting. You may well be better protected that way and importantly for longer.

Is it the case that if we are having a booster and we've had AZ twice then the booster will be the Pfizer for that very reason?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:52 - Jun 20 with 423 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:08 - Jun 20 by jack_lord

Is it the case that if we are having a booster and we've had AZ twice then the booster will be the Pfizer for that very reason?

In part. But mainly because we also produce immunity to the adenovirus which carries the vaccine. Unlikely to work in a third dose
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024