Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 17:07 - Jun 22 with 3991 viewsSadoldgit

So Levy has been offered £100m in cash from Citeh or cash and a selection from 5 players. If I was one of those 5 players I wouldn’t be a happy bunny today.
Harry Kane on 17:41 - Jun 27 with 1154 viewsI_would

Harry Kane on 17:28 - Jun 27 by DellHero_Would

Since Del was banished it’s become a bore fest. Del was a narcissist but at least he kept some of the egos on here in check.

We now have Soppy using the forum as some type of therapy for all his woes in life expressed through politics and wokedom.

I know this forum was a bear pit 5 years ago or more but at least it was more akin to having a chat in the pub. Now it’s mostly full of drivel spouted by Soppy bollôx.

Still on here unfortunately.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Harry Kane on 17:54 - Jun 27 with 1135 viewsChesham_Saint

Since Del was banished it’s become a bore fest. Del was a narcissist but at least he kept some of the egos on here in check.

We now have Soppy using the forum as some type of therapy for all his woes in life expressed through politics and wokedom.

I know this forum was a bear pit 5 years ago or more but at least it was more akin to having a chat in the pub. Now it’s mostly full of drivel spouted by Soppy bollôx.

That’s a tad harsh on Soggsy who often makes some pertinent points about Saints.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Harry Kane on 17:58 - Jun 27 with 1121 viewsDellHero_Would

Harry Kane on 17:54 - Jun 27 by Chesham_Saint

That’s a tad harsh on Soggsy who often makes some pertinent points about Saints.

Yes he does make some valid points when the loons start talking rubbish. But leave the politics stuff out of it. It’s boring.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Harry Kane on 18:44 - Jun 27 with 1083 viewsSadoldgit

Therapy for all my woes? 😂 Its a forum where people talk about stuff just as they would in a pub. If you don’t like my posts just put me on ignore. It really isn’t difficult.
Harry Kane on 18:49 - Jun 27 with 1078 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 17:31 - Jun 27 by Butty101

What’s the point inference old man? Spell it out.

The club is called Manchester City FC. You have chosen to call them by a different name. Perhaps you would like to explain why you called them Arab FC? The inference is that it is a pejoritive term as there are many clubs with foreign owners but you don’t call them by the owners nationality.

Old boy.
Harry Kane on 18:56 - Jun 27 with 1067 viewsDellHero_Would

Harry Kane on 18:49 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

The club is called Manchester City FC. You have chosen to call them by a different name. Perhaps you would like to explain why you called them Arab FC? The inference is that it is a pejoritive term as there are many clubs with foreign owners but you don’t call them by the owners nationality.

Old boy.

See that’s my point. If you spouted that rubbish in 90% of pubs, you wouldn’t be drinking in there for very long. Good advice on the ignore, unfortunately you infest most of the forum hence why so many have left. You’ll be left on your own you old bore.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Harry Kane on 18:58 - Jun 27 with 1057 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 18:56 - Jun 27 by DellHero_Would

See that’s my point. If you spouted that rubbish in 90% of pubs, you wouldn’t be drinking in there for very long. Good advice on the ignore, unfortunately you infest most of the forum hence why so many have left. You’ll be left on your own you old bore.

Thanks for the advice. 😘

Seriously, if you dislike my posts so much, don’t read them. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read them.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 19:21]
Harry Kane on 19:07 - Jun 27 with 1043 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 18:49 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Old boy.

This once again confirms you constantly get the wrong end of the stick. Try removing those woke specs, it might just help you see more clearly.

It’s irrelevant where their owners come from. The contempt comes from the their financial doping making it no longer a sport.

It’s literally no fun beating you all the time.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 19:20 - Jun 27 with 1030 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 19:07 - Jun 27 by Butty101

This once again confirms you constantly get the wrong end of the stick. Try removing those woke specs, it might just help you see more clearly.

It’s irrelevant where their owners come from. The contempt comes from the their financial doping making it no longer a sport.

It’s literally no fun beating you all the time.

If it is irrelevant where their owners come from, why call them Arab FC?
Harry Kane on 19:38 - Jun 27 with 1014 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 19:20 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

If it is irrelevant where their owners come from, why call them Arab FC?

Why did you create a thread called the Dutch v Czechs ?

This might help you get to the answer with out making yourself look even more silly

Harry Kane on 21:06 - Jun 27 with 983 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 19:38 - Jun 27 by Butty101

Why did you create a thread called the Dutch v Czechs ?

This might help you get to the answer with out making yourself look even more silly

Because it was the Dutch team playing the Czech team and no Arabs were involved. Simples.
Harry Kane on 21:34 - Jun 27 with 962 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 21:06 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Because it was the Dutch team playing the Czech team and no Arabs were involved. Simples.

How will you ever be able to look at your woke wrinkly old face in the mirror again, after using abhorrent racist language?

Harry Kane on 22:14 - Jun 27 with 940 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 21:34 - Jun 27 by Butty101

How will you ever be able to look at your woke wrinkly old face in the mirror again, after using abhorrent racist language?

I know that you think you are funny but really, no one but you thinks that calling people from the Netherlands/Holland Dutch and calling anyone from Czechoslovakia Czech is remotely racist. You either need to grow up or you need to educate yourself. Probably both to be fair.
Harry Kane on 13:45 - Jul 4 with 819 viewsBlue

Harry Kane on 14:33 - Jun 27 by Butty101

I’m not sure what an Arab state using financial doping in the premiership, has to do with Nazis.

Perhaps the we should get Nick to rename this website Woke Inside , for all the little buttercups on here.

1. City are not state-owned.

2. Mansour hasn't put any of his own cash into the club for over 5 years.

Educate yourself, it saves you looking stupid.

Still stood in the Kippax

Harry Kane on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 737 viewsChesham_Saint

Harry Kane on 13:45 - Jul 4 by Blue

Interesting Blue, but can City really afford £100m for Kane and a similar amount for Grealish and still comply with the financial fair play rules?

Harry Kane on 18:07 - Jul 4 with 709 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 13:45 - Jul 4 by Blue

Blue, you can deny it until you are errr blue in the face, but it’s plain to see.
Enjoy it while it lasts as you are not as big as the red half who self fund and not dependent on their owner prolong them up.

Harry Kane on 18:40 - Jul 4 with 688 viewsChesham_Saint

Harry Kane on 18:07 - Jul 4 by Butty101

Blue, you can deny it until you are errr blue in the face, but it’s plain to see.
Enjoy it while it lasts as you are not as big as the red half who self fund and not dependent on their owner prolong them up.

That may or may not be true Butts, but give me the Blue half over the red half of that city any day of the week. I detest Man Utd.

Harry Kane on 17:28 - Jul 10 with 502 viewsBlue

Harry Kane on 17:12 - Jul 4 by Chesham_Saint

Interesting Blue, but can City really afford £100m for Kane and a similar amount for Grealish and still comply with the financial fair play rules?

In short, yes.

City were clever with their accounting last season, and didn't include the Sane to Munich transfer fee, so that will go on next year's. We will also receive around £60-70m for Bernardo Silva, if, as looks likely, he leaves. We'd expect a similar amount for Aymeric Laporte, should he also depart.

Grealish fee will be around £65-70m.

Harry Kane on 17:33 - Jul 10 with 494 viewsBlue

Harry Kane on 18:07 - Jul 4 by Butty101

How is giving you facts, as opposed to your blatant lies and misconceptions, denying it? If you are so certain, provide me with facts, not your usual sh1te you seem to come out with, silly boy.

As for your little united love-in, good for you, size isn't important, good job your missus thinks that, eh?

Oh, and I absolutely WILL enjoy it, thank you.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 12:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024