Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottomley leaves by mutual consent 16:34 - Jun 28 with 16675 viewsTomRAFC

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 16:01 - Jun 30 with 3712 views1907

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 15:44 - Jun 30 by finberty

In an ideal world, any compensation package would be entirely conditional on Dale being able to recover from the shithousery caused by his tenure. In short, if we don't recover our league position and begin to recover our finances, then, sorry, the pot is empty, and questions can be asked as to who emptied it.

If shareholder information has been passed onto a 3rd party then there should be no compensation package. The links between individuals are evident.
Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 20:16 - Jun 30 with 3420 views49thseason

In an ideal world, there would have been interviews for the job and some sort of due diligence regarding references and past employment . There wasn't so the blame falls squarely on those who appointed him without the required checks, handed him the keys and let him get on with destroying the club he professed to love. No oversight, no questions asked.
Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:25 - Jun 30 with 3246 viewsR17ALE

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 16:01 - Jun 30 by 1907

If shareholder information has been passed onto a 3rd party then there should be no compensation package. The links between individuals are evident.

It has. I've put out feelers for how and who etc. Hopefully I'll get the evidence from Blackbridge's cold calls and emails, one of which I've seen, the recipient address of which can only have been available to 3 or 4 people at the club to share. And, we know, they're initially trying the shareholders they think they've got a chance with.

I'll not be getting a call, that's for sure!

So, we know Blackbridge have an "advisor insider".

And, the club did tell shareholders they had more than one interested investor. Halsall was the preferred option. My guess is Blackbridge was the second choice now being sprung into action.

And of course, we've contacted most of the top 100 shareholders to warn them they might get a call.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:37 - Jun 30 with 3187 views49thseason

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:25 - Jun 30 by R17ALE

It has. I've put out feelers for how and who etc. Hopefully I'll get the evidence from Blackbridge's cold calls and emails, one of which I've seen, the recipient address of which can only have been available to 3 or 4 people at the club to share. And, we know, they're initially trying the shareholders they think they've got a chance with.

And, the club did tell shareholders they had more than one interested investor. Halsall was the preferred option. My guess is Blackbridge was the second choice now being sprung into action.

And of course, we've contacted most of the top 100 shareholders to warn them they might get a call.

Good work R17ALE. Stamping on the cockroaches is the only way to deal with them.

We seem to be a target for every shifty operator in the land at the moment, but it will pass once the Season starts and we get some points on the board. Once they realise the Adults are back in the room they will go and bother someone else. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 02:59 - Jul 1 with 3054 viewsDaleiLama

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:37 - Jun 30 by 49thseason

Good work R17ALE. Stamping on the cockroaches is the only way to deal with them.

We seem to be a target for every shifty operator in the land at the moment, but it will pass once the Season starts and we get some points on the board. Once they realise the Adults are back in the room they will go and bother someone else. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

The river is the only Roach welcome at Rochdale

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 06:48 - Jul 1 with 2930 viewsnordenblue

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:25 - Jun 30 by R17ALE

Well done and keep up the superb work, its very much appreciated..... well at least by the genuine folk amongst us with nothing to hide that is
Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:48 - Jun 27 with 2148 viewsRAFCBLUE

One year on tomorrow since DB departed by "mutual consent".
https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/4/sport-news/141695/david-bottoml

Do we think he's enjoyed the last 12 months of his life? Certainly he's not been seen at any games which is very unusual for a lifelong fan....

A few of us were in the Wilbutts Lane Chippy for our lunch today and asked Fat Pat if she had a tune for Roger, who Fat Pat observed has the shape of an overweight ageing man who had seen a greasy chip barm or two:

And Fat Pat burst into song:

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got no gal to make you smile

They were applauding down the queue!

The queue then responded with (and altogether now):

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 00:53 - Jun 29 with 1643 viewsSandyman

Remembering Roger, his "law of the land" video and egotistical posturing on TV whenever the chance arose... who is now, apparently, not a "lifelong fan of 50 years". The cynic in me headed towards Frank Zappa.

Login to get fewer ads

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 08:01 - Jun 29 with 1480 viewsD_Alien

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 00:53 - Jun 29 by Sandyman

Remembering Roger, his "law of the land" video and egotistical posturing on TV whenever the chance arose... who is now, apparently, not a "lifelong fan of 50 years". The cynic in me headed towards Frank Zappa.

His ultimate aim was, i believe, a position of influence within the EFL hierarchy, and they're naive enough to have fallen for it. Dale was just a vehicle. Thank god we managed to force him out the door before he did more widespread damage to the game

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bottomley leaves by mutual consent on 23:20 - Jun 29 with 1230 viewsRAFCBLUE

Coming to a golf course by the seaside near you:

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024