Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist 19:58 - Jul 3 with 2169 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

REVEALED: Flag-snubbing 'activist athlete' Gwen Berry's history of racially-charged rape jokes and tweets mocking white, Mexican and Asian people.

The athlete - who has insisted that the National Anthem is racist - posted tweets mocking Chinese, Mexican and white people.

Another example of someone pretending to be against racism. I wonder what her motive was? What does a Nike sponsorship pay these days?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9751521/Olympian-Gwen-Berrys-tweets-dec

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 21:57 - Jul 3 with 2137 viewsCatullus

A black woman once told me I was racist because I was white, I asked her if she understood that was a racist remarkand her reply was, she couldn't be racist because she was black.

Not long after that I ditched facebook (it was on there she said it) and life has been better ever since. Social media is complete ballcocks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 2124 viewsFireboy2

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 21:57 - Jul 3 by Catullus

A black woman once told me I was racist because I was white, I asked her if she understood that was a racist remarkand her reply was, she couldn't be racist because she was black.

Not long after that I ditched facebook (it was on there she said it) and life has been better ever since. Social media is complete ballcocks.

Never been on facebook or twitter and never will.

I meet enough bellends in general life.
US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 22:49 - Jul 3 with 2114 viewsbritferry

this is her when she finished 3rd at the US trials

she's the one on the left

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 22:52 - Jul 3 with 2108 viewsKeithHaynes

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 22:33 - Jul 3 by Fireboy2

Cheers mate 😂😂😂😂😂👍👏👏👏👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 00:50 - Jul 4 with 2085 viewsDr_Parnassus

People don’t understand the damage these movements do. It legitimises racism against the people the movement pretends are the oppressors. Who of course are nothing of the sort.

Which is why critical race theory and this white privilege nonsense is so, so damaging to society, and by that I mean all races.

Same as when the faculty member in that University stood up in a silent library and and made everyone aware that there were too many white people in there and it is making her and others feel uncomfortable. She then sat down to applause while she sat there with a smug grin. Like we had warped back to the 1950’s.

Again same with the NBA at the height of their BLM nonsense, Luka Doncic (white player) was abused on court after he scored a basket by Montrezl Harrell, he chased after him and called him a “bitch a** white boy”, it was clearly picked up on camera. I can’t even imagine what would have happened if it was Doncic doing the same thing but in reverse. Yet nobody cared.

This social legitimisation of racism is incredibly harmful.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 01:20 - Jul 4 with 2081 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Any country should ban any athlete that does not want to represent that country.
If she is ashamed of the flag and the anthem she needs to emigrate to somewhere she feels more comfortable.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 05:37 - Jul 4 with 2057 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nice to have a good factual piece as opposed to emotional fabrication of nonsense.

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 10:42 - Jul 4 with 2002 viewsCatullus

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 22:33 - Jul 3 by Fireboy2

Maybe one day you'll get to meet me, bellend is my middle name

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 10:44 - Jul 4 with 1991 viewsCatullus

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 01:20 - Jul 4 by Ajack_Kerouac

Any country should ban any athlete that does not want to represent that country.
If she is ashamed of the flag and the anthem she needs to emigrate to somewhere she feels more comfortable.

Maybe she'd be more at home in Russia or maybe Narnia, I hear it's nice this time of year.

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 14:48 - Jul 4 with 1963 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nice to see mart6 is so rattled he got dadsarmy on me too.

You always know you have struck a chord when you get the double whammy.

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 1920 viewsbritferry

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 14:48 - Jul 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Nice to see mart6 is so rattled he got dadsarmy on me too.

You always know you have struck a chord when you get the double whammy.

you can thank me later for the hat-trick

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 00:26 - Jul 5 with 1868 viewsDr_Parnassus

US Olympic Athlete and prominent BLM activist found to be a massive racist on 19:50 - Jul 4 by britferry

you can thank me later for the hat-trick

Which part didn’t you like? Specifically?

Aren’t we just discussing facts here, including that news story?

- this woman has displayed racist behaviour against Asians, Mexicans and Caucasians
- this woman has displayed horrific views on rape
- this woman has said she would stomp on a white baby
- this woman turns her back on the national anthem claiming it’s about African American slavery... when it isn’t
- this woman this week has abused a SKY news presenter online essentially saying all brown people look the same.

So are you down arrowing in frustration because yet another media darling and shining light for a political movement has been found to be steeped in racism, lack of understanding and deep rooted in divisiveness?

Or was it for some other reason?
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 0:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024