Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault 21:22 - Aug 5 with 16257 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

Listen.. you northern lot... you can pick up on my spieling mistakes all day you numpties but you need to know that this wasn't our idea... We were rang by Alexander Jarvis from Liverpool about the deal... You had someone one in the club that told him 'get the top 5 shareholders and you got the club'... So all we done is seen a bargain.. Jarvis set this up with your guy, not us
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:58 - Aug 5 with 3678 viewsjudd

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:50 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Offering money to Easty... that's what he's been doing... don't try and deny it Jarvis

https://ibb.co/bvT18bp

Has he offered to race him over 10k or is that an offer to pay for details of the likes of me, which no doubt have been made available along with shareholder email addresses anyway?

Sweet fookin jesus.

Poll: What is it to be then?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:00 - Aug 5 with 3647 viewsIOMDale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:58 - Aug 5 by judd

Has he offered to race him over 10k or is that an offer to pay for details of the likes of me, which no doubt have been made available along with shareholder email addresses anyway?

Sweet fookin jesus.

£10,000 is not to be sniffed at, Judd. Nice to know you’re valued so highly.

UTDNFS

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:01 - Aug 5 with 3637 viewsSuddenLad

Offering money to Easty... that's what he's been doing... don't try and deny it Jarvis

OMG. A bomb has gone off.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:07 - Aug 5 with 3535 viewsAlan_ADale

what a sucker ha ha ha
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:08 - Aug 5 with 3528 viewsjudd

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:00 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

£10,000 is not to be sniffed at, Judd. Nice to know you’re valued so highly.

Nice line

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:10 - Aug 5 with 3503 viewsIOMDale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:08 - Aug 5 by judd

Nice line

Don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m whiter than white.

UTDNFS

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:13 - Aug 5 with 3457 viewsjudd

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:10 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

Don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m whiter than white.

Blimey Charlie.

Seriously, though, has this British financier and director really offered 10 grand for information naming those who who post on here?

If so,.please DM me, Alex, and we'll sort summat out.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:17 - Aug 5 with 3423 viewsSuddenLad

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:13 - Aug 5 by judd

Blimey Charlie.

Seriously, though, has this British financier and director really offered 10 grand for information naming those who who post on here?

How (or who) could possibly know everyone who posts on here? How is that information worth £200k?

Someone in desperate need of cash it seems. Perhaps things aren't going quite to plan.

Mark Easton? Hmmmm. I wonder.

Login to get fewer ads

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:18 - Aug 5 with 3415 viewsIOMDale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:13 - Aug 5 by judd

Blimey Charlie.

Nothing would surprise me now. However, in terms of reckless moves, that tops the bill.

You’re already under big scrutiny and it’s about to get even more intense under the spotlight. What do you do? Look at hiring some muscle to sort out any and all ‘Daley’s trying to scupper the takeover bid. Who next? Our BoD? The EFL board? The mind boggles.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 8:31]

UTDNFS

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:20 - Aug 5 with 3380 viewssweetcorn

Denise dear, will it be you stepping into the ring? We’ll match you up with our top man tazzy.

Been reading and lurking couple of weeks, but I needed to have a least contributed to this historic thread. Could be one of the all time greats.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:23 - Aug 5 with 3365 viewsjudd

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:18 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

Nothing would surprise me now. However, in terms of reckless moves, that tops the bill.

You’re already under big scrutiny and it’s about to get even more intense under the spotlight. What do you do? Look at hiring some muscle to sort out any and all ‘Daley’s trying to scupper the takeover bid. Who next? Our BoD? The EFL board? The mind boggles.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 8:31]

If you were a professional broker and faced with an approach like that I would have thought you'd refer it to your principals first and foremost for guidance, but it seems Master Jarvis has a penchant for jumping the gun.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:31 - Aug 5 with 3313 viewsRAFCBLUE

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:23 - Aug 5 by judd

If you were a professional broker and faced with an approach like that I would have thought you'd refer it to your principals first and foremost for guidance, but it seems Master Jarvis has a penchant for jumping the gun.

The irony judd, is that Jarvis was given all the names and he still cannot contact all the shareholders.

I'm also sure offering money for the names of people and their data is illegal.....

Credit to Mark Easton though for calling him out. Proper fan that lad.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:56 - Aug 5 with 3220 viewsBrierls

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:31 - Aug 5 by RAFCBLUE

The irony judd, is that Jarvis was given all the names and he still cannot contact all the shareholders.

I'm also sure offering money for the names of people and their data is illegal.....

Credit to Mark Easton though for calling him out. Proper fan that lad.

I can’t imagine young Alex being stupid enough to fall for that…

Oh.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 00:14 - Aug 6 with 3171 viewsBirchy915

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:16 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Now wait a minute you cheeky little b****** Flying in from Moscow, flying to Tampa, interviews at the BBC - its all a sham kid... you said you had 50% of the club in your pocket.... and now what's this your going around offering money for peoples names to sort them out.... wtf

I love the idea of some dippy scouse w*nk roaming the streets of Castleton looking for Dale fans, paying for info.
I hear 49th Season is in deep with the Rochdale Mafia 🤨

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 04:39 - Aug 6 with 3022 viewsPeaky

Haha it just gets better and better. These numpties obviously don't know who they are dealing with.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 07:53 - Aug 6 with 2828 viewsAndyH

If this post and email is genuine then it takes this fiasco to a completely different level - I have to get my head around this... Alexander Jarvis of Blackbridge Sports... the so called business entrepreneur and deal broker for this hostile take over is offering £10,000 for information as to the identity of people on this forum.

Surely this can't be right... offering £10,000 for peoples info. I just hope the authorities are all over this... this is not a hostile takeover - this is a criminal one...

This is extremely serious and worrying for all of us.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 08:50 - Aug 6 with 2689 viewsBigKindo

Is Moggy still around? Anybody got his telephone number?
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:36 - Aug 6 with 2566 viewsSuddenLad

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 07:53 - Aug 6 by AndyH

If this post and email is genuine then it takes this fiasco to a completely different level - I have to get my head around this... Alexander Jarvis of Blackbridge Sports... the so called business entrepreneur and deal broker for this hostile take over is offering £10,000 for information as to the identity of people on this forum.

Surely this can't be right... offering £10,000 for peoples info. I just hope the authorities are all over this... this is not a hostile takeover - this is a criminal one...

This is extremely serious and worrying for all of us.

We should ensure that the authorities ARE all over this. I would hope that someone, somewhere is picking up a phone to report it. - if they haven't already.

There's enough work here, uncovering and exposing this set of bandits to keep a team of experienced detectives busy for months.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:39 - Aug 6 with 2541 viewsBucketBstard

I want to know who's stepping into the ring ?
Love to see that LOL
The queue from our side would be long and formidable I suspect.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 11:13 - Aug 6 with 2339 viewsmilnrowblue

What on earth is going on here? This has got to be some sort of am-dram performance.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:34 - Aug 6 with 2119 viewsPeaky

Happy to give them my details for less than $10k.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:36 - Aug 6 with 2100 viewsmikehunt

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 08:50 - Aug 6 by BigKindo

Is Moggy still around? Anybody got his telephone number?

This was my thought too 😀
He was at the Fylde match. I’m sure him and Curran could have a few words with each other if they so wished.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:36 - Aug 6 with 2100 views_Windydale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 11:13 - Aug 6 by milnrowblue

What on earth is going on here? This has got to be some sort of am-dram performance.

With the protagonists unusual posts and responses portrayed with puns and innuendo etc, I'm at a loss if its real or a parody. I don't know anyone on here as i'm not part of any clique. Be interesting to know though if it's genuine.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 13:06 - Aug 6 with 1972 viewsdawlishdale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:36 - Aug 6 by _Windydale

With the protagonists unusual posts and responses portrayed with puns and innuendo etc, I'm at a loss if its real or a parody. I don't know anyone on here as i'm not part of any clique. Be interesting to know though if it's genuine.

I'm fairly sure that the offer of £10k from Jarvis to get private details of any posters on here is genuine. This, imho, just shows anyone who wasn't already aware, just what a set of scumbags are trying to gain control of the club.

Bottomley should be ashamed of himself for daring to do this. How on earth anyone at the club can still support him I will never know. (unless they were expecting some form of financial bonus) Simon & co will have to be on their guard going forward.

Hopefully, given this latest faux pas from Jarvis , the homophobic insults from Curran (real classy that) and the general lack of any sensible plan regarding this hostile takeover, the EFL will refuse them and send them packing. If they don't; then lower league football is finished and the EFL will get pelters from all corners.

This, in turn will mean that the Judas shareholders who tried to sell out won't profit. The club can then issue more shares to genuine supporters wishing to buy, and our future will once again be in safe hands.

This whole mess has been caused by the greed and sculduggery of one man: David Bottomley. Long may his name be remembered...and for all the wrong reasons.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 13:13 - Aug 6 with 1946 viewsBigKindo

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:36 - Aug 6 by SuddenLad

We should ensure that the authorities ARE all over this. I would hope that someone, somewhere is picking up a phone to report it. - if they haven't already.

There's enough work here, uncovering and exposing this set of bandits to keep a team of experienced detectives busy for months.

... and if this thread is investigated by the Constabulary and found to be a spoof then somebody could face charges of wasting police time and resources.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024