| Barnsley Match Thread 10:55 - Aug 20 with 47007 views | PinnerPaul | Lets try for 3 in a row (I stared the last two match threads!) 2-1 us, Chair to get off the mark, don't care who scores the 2nd as long as somebody does! |  | | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 20 with 11683 views | PinnerPaul | I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, no police on every corner, I can actually walk down Ellerslie Road and fingers crossed I get in OK, as last time. Will be lovely to watch the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. I expect I will be 'unrelaxed' by 3.01pm, but still you get my drift! |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:04 - Aug 20 with 11677 views | Lanhoop |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul | I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, no police on every corner, I can actually walk down Ellerslie Road and fingers crossed I get in OK, as last time. Will be lovely to watch the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. I expect I will be 'unrelaxed' by 3.01pm, but still you get my drift! |
I assume you meant 12:31. Senior moment? |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:05 - Aug 20 with 11672 views | Dorse | Still reeling from the last match. Keep it up! |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 20 with 11645 views | PinnerPaul |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:04 - Aug 20 by Lanhoop | I assume you meant 12:31. Senior moment? |
Idiot! Referee - basic, basic error 12.30 KO folks - sorry! |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 20 with 11532 views | hantssi |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul | I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, no police on every corner, I can actually walk down Ellerslie Road and fingers crossed I get in OK, as last time. Will be lovely to watch the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. I expect I will be 'unrelaxed' by 3.01pm, but still you get my drift! |
Paul, you’d have struggled to walk down Ellerslie Road at that time, you’d be knocked over by everybody going in the opposite direction 😜 |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 11521 views | Rangersw12 | Taking the 2 older kids tomorrow Going for a 1 - 0 win for Rangers and top of the league for a couple of hours |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 20 with 11478 views | bosh67 | They are still good under new management. We need to be very quick and very aggressive tomorrow to match them. We do owe them a beating though. 2-1 us. |  |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 20 with 11325 views | GaryBannisterswedge |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 20 by bosh67 | They are still good under new management. We need to be very quick and very aggressive tomorrow to match them. We do owe them a beating though. 2-1 us. |
Think Weds exertions may take its toll, 1-0 Dunne or DeWijs Top of the league for a couple of hours at least Cmon you Rs PS in this week of unfortunate news about Denis Law, let’s please all show our appreciation for our own maverick legend Stan on 10mins |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Barnsley Match Thread on 16:24 - Aug 20 with 11316 views | colinallcars | Hopefully the Rs won't be too knackered after the other night. An early goal would be an immense plus. Still think we'll beat 'em 2-1. |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 20 with 11296 views | rsonist | Depends which Barnsley show up. Schopp would have to be quite the plonker to continue rejecting Ismaelball with us in our weakened state. http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threa They're not confident, to say the least, which only makes me nervous... |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 20 with 11273 views | LythamR | Wouldnt be at all surprised if we come unstuck tomorrow with Seing saves, the woodwork and goal mouth clearances we have ridden out luck a bit so far but im still going for 3-2 because when we click we ouse quality. hopefully less turmoil at the turnstile as well |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 20 with 11224 views | Wren67 |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul | Idiot! Referee - basic, basic error 12.30 KO folks - sorry! |
I can live with basic basic errors if you keep starting the match threads and we keep winning. Am going for a 1-1 draw with Chair scoring. |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 17:17 - Aug 20 with 11222 views | WatfordR | I'd be very happy with a draw tomorrow, after the exertions and travels of the last week. |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 17:21 - Aug 20 with 11206 views | Mick_S |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul | I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, no police on every corner, I can actually walk down Ellerslie Road and fingers crossed I get in OK, as last time. Will be lovely to watch the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. I expect I will be 'unrelaxed' by 3.01pm, but still you get my drift! |
This is why we get the ache with refs, Paul. You’ve got to be consistent. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 20 with 11052 views | DavieQPR | Just noticed when they played Coventry at home they had 8 yellow cards. |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 00:36 - Aug 21 with 10875 views | Boston |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul | I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, no police on every corner, I can actually walk down Ellerslie Road and fingers crossed I get in OK, as last time. Will be lovely to watch the game in a more relaxed atmosphere. I expect I will be 'unrelaxed' by 3.01pm, but still you get my drift! |
Every corner for a half a mile radius inundated with animal control officers...fcking whippets everywhere. |  |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 00:37 - Aug 21 with 10874 views | Boston | Oh yeah...2-0 the Rangers. |  |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 07:01 - Aug 21 with 10787 views | davman |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 20 by bosh67 | They are still good under new management. We need to be very quick and very aggressive tomorrow to match them. We do owe them a beating though. 2-1 us. |
This is key. Absolutely have to be on it from the off. High energy, speedy passing and we are very, very good, passive outlook and we may as well give Barnsley three points now and be done with it. |  |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 08:19 - Aug 21 with 10693 views | londonscottish | A big ask today. A stuttery 1-1. |  |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 08:32 - Aug 21 with 10665 views | stevec | Not a clue how we will do today, just happy to be going to SAR and having a clear sight of both goals. |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 09:16 - Aug 21 with 10571 views | dannyblue | I’m wondering if injuries will mean a back 4 today. Kakay dickie dewijs barbet |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 09:25 - Aug 21 with 10546 views | Dorse | 2-0 Rangers. Dom Ball to astound the crowd with his white-eared elephant impression. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 10516 views | BazzaInTheLoft |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 09:25 - Aug 21 by Dorse | 2-0 Rangers. Dom Ball to astound the crowd with his white-eared elephant impression. |
This just made me spit my tea out |  | |  |
| Barnsley Match Thread on 09:35 - Aug 21 with 10514 views | CiderwithRsie | Today's the day for Charlie to pull off a moment of cold-eyed poaching in the 6-yard box as a knackered QPR and a nervous Barnsley both misfire. 1-0 QPR |  | |  |
| |