Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? 16:41 - Aug 20 with 2543 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ours haven't arrived in the post today. So those who haven't got theirs, have to go to the ticket office Sunday to get duplicates? So thousands of fans will be queuing up for paper duplicates before the game (or not as some won't bother). Utter chaos and shambles.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 506 viewsSaintsforeverj

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 21:53 - Aug 21 by SalisburySaint

My season ticket still hasn’t arrived, so early train down to get it in morning for mr, which is a real pain in the arse

I need to get a few tickets tomorrow, but how early do we need to be I wonder. The queue could be 3 hours long come 11am. It will be chaos.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 23:32 - Aug 21 with 446 viewsBicester_North

The only good thing about this is that it’s got national media attention so will embarrass the club massively, Stelling mentioned it today and they should mention it on telly tomorrow.
What a pathetic bunch of arseholes not issuing an apology for their dismal service to the overpaying public.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 06:33 - Aug 22 with 389 viewssaintwizzler

Thought they would of kept the Ticket Office open a bit later than 2pm yesterday.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 06:52 - Aug 22 with 378 viewsdwayne_dibley

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 23:32 - Aug 21 by Bicester_North

The only good thing about this is that it’s got national media attention so will embarrass the club massively, Stelling mentioned it today and they should mention it on telly tomorrow.
What a pathetic bunch of arseholes not issuing an apology for their dismal service to the overpaying public.

the club do not care about a bit of publicity which will be tomorrows chip paper

once they have your money it is up to you to extract a service from them

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 06:54 - Aug 22 with 374 viewsJaySaint

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 23:32 - Aug 21 by Bicester_North

Embarrassed? really? does anyone care around the country, or even in southampton (unless you were actually queuing for your ST)?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024