Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict 09:25 - Sep 27 with 555 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55876/southampton-v-wolv

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 10:09 - Sep 27 with 505 viewsSonicBoom

Nick we'll have to agree to disagree over Redmond. I can't actually talk about him anymore otherwise I'll have an aneurism.
But...you did say you understood why he bought Long on. Could you explain ?
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 10:16 - Sep 27 with 491 viewssaint22

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 10:09 - Sep 27 by SonicBoom

Nick we'll have to agree to disagree over Redmond. I can't actually talk about him anymore otherwise I'll have an aneurism.
But...you did say you understood why he bought Long on. Could you explain ?

Why no Tella? Its inexplicable
I am no fan of Djenepo but he added more cut and thrust when he came on, that said we seemed to be blessed with several 'attacking' wide men who se final ball is astonishingly poor!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024