Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Midfield… 17:23 - Oct 2 with 2864 viewsJimmyRustler

Is dogsh!t. Morley has gone backwards and needs to be dropped quicker than Jose Aldo. Dooley isn’t a CM and needs playing in his rightful position or dropped (preferably the latter). Grant and Kelly must be wondering what they have to do to start a game. There’s absolutely no link from defence to attack which was perfectly demonstrated by EOC acting as an advanced playmaker at times. Pretty pathetic when your captain and most dominant CB has to take the game by the scruff of the neck because our midfield pairing don’t have the nous, talent or bollocks to do so.

Our Midfield… on 17:39 - Oct 2 with 2785 viewsnordenblue

He was forced to do exactly the same against Oldham, comes to something when our most creative and only player pulling the strings plays at centre half
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 17:40]
Our Midfield… on 18:16 - Oct 2 with 2677 viewsboromat

Time to go back to 433 for me. We've got some decent midfielders that are on the bench we're currently sacrificing one for a central defender. I think if we want our best players on the pitch 433 could be better.

Today wasn't a great performance but it still should have been a result. Odoh should score in the first half, Cashman should set Beesley up for a tap in and go on to score later himself. Finishing was woeful.

Need to mix it up a bit.....
Lynch
O'Keefe Taylor O'Connell Keohane
Morley Broadbent Kelly
Cashman Beesley Grant
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:19]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Our Midfield… on 18:27 - Oct 2 with 2637 viewsJimmyRustler

Our Midfield… on 18:16 - Oct 2 by boromat

Time to go back to 433 for me. We've got some decent midfielders that are on the bench we're currently sacrificing one for a central defender. I think if we want our best players on the pitch 433 could be better.

Today wasn't a great performance but it still should have been a result. Odoh should score in the first half, Cashman should set Beesley up for a tap in and go on to score later himself. Finishing was woeful.

Lynch
Morley Broadbent Kelly
Cashman Beesley Grant

Don’t forget COK who should have scored within the first minute or so
Our Midfield… on 18:43 - Oct 2 with 2578 viewsbazingadale

Our Midfield… on 18:16 - Oct 2 by boromat

Lynch
Morley Broadbent Kelly
Cashman Beesley Grant

I'm glad you're not our manager if you'd play grant in a front 3. Is everything alright at home mate?
Our Midfield… on 19:06 - Oct 2 with 2497 viewsRAFC

Morley shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team . He thinks he can ping a 50 yard pass but it mostly gets intercepted. He's so frustrating! I feel sorry for Beesley. He aways battles for every ball and makes the runs but no one is good enough or quick enough to pick him up.
Our Midfield… on 19:16 - Oct 2 with 2438 viewsboromat

Our Midfield… on 18:27 - Oct 2 by JimmyRustler

Don’t forget COK who should have scored within the first minute or so

He should at least get that on target!

Our Midfield… on 19:37 - Oct 2 with 2375 viewsdingdangblue

Weird the criticism of Morley - he probably had his best game of the season and was one of our best players today - we created enough chances to win 2 games!
The forwards should take all the blame today - Odoh,Beesley and Cashman should all have scored easy chances.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Our Midfield… on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 2227 viewsfunkkk

Our Midfield… on 19:37 - Oct 2 by dingdangblue

Weird the criticism of Morley - he probably had his best game of the season and was one of our best players today - we created enough chances to win 2 games!
The forwards should take all the blame today - Odoh,Beesley and Cashman should all have scored easy chances.

Been mentioned loads that we need a nasty bastard in the centre of the pitch. As much as anything I think this would keep Morley honest and we would finally see the best of him.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Midfield… on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 2227 viewsboromat

Our Midfield… on 19:37 - Oct 2 by dingdangblue

Yeah Morley I thought did well it was Dooley who struggled today. Without the ball though we seemed a body short in midfield, their number 8 played in the pocket and had all the time and space in the world.

Our Midfield… on 20:29 - Oct 2 with 2189 viewsJames1980

Some of the comments by the commentary team made it sound like Morley was more tenacious this afternoon.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Our Midfield… on 21:06 - Oct 2 with 2098 viewsdingdangblue

Our Midfield… on 20:29 - Oct 2 by James1980

Some of the comments by the commentary team made it sound like Morley was more tenacious this afternoon.

He was excellent - not quite sure why he's getting criticism - other than people not being happy about the result and using him as a usual scapegoat. Don't think he gave a bad pass all game and he put a freekick right on Beesley's head that was more difficult to head over than head on target - somehow Beesley managed to.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Our Midfield… on 21:17 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsnordenblue

Our Midfield… on 20:22 - Oct 2 by funkkk

Been mentioned loads that we need a nasty bastard in the centre of the pitch. As much as anything I think this would keep Morley honest and we would finally see the best of him.

I think that's more the problem rather than Morley, as you say I think we'd see the better side to Morleys game with an angry,hard enforcer type next to him
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 21:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024