Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walking with Dinosaurs ……The End Game 10:23 - Oct 21 with 1065 viewsbonymine

Must see viewing this Saturday 23rd October 12pm Sky Sports ‘Football’ . (Cert 18+++ not for the faint hearted).

Prehistoric specimens Mick and Colin face off together with their respective bands of Neanderthal hoofballers competing for the ultimate crown ……. Undisputed Jurassic Champion.

Just 5,000 seats required for the unwashed at the Leckwith Arena for this ‘mammoth’ tussle though it could get gory in the stands and on the overly spacious concourses once the ‘action’ gets under way.

Indeed we may witness the spectacle of the unwashed throwing themselves ‘lemming like’ into the nearby River Taff in an effort to escape the barbaric punishment of sitting through 90 minutes of this ‘spectacle’. As swimming has become THE most favoured and proficient pastime for the unwashed locals over the past 30+ years it will be their best chance of escaping their nightmare.

Betting Odds ;

Dino Mick 1/5
Dino Colin 20/1

Enjoy this caveman carnage 40 miles East from the stunning beauty and civilised society which we are so privileged to enjoy here in Swansea, Gower and South West Wales.

One Team in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Walking with Dinosaurs ……The End Game on 12:11 - Oct 21 with 1031 viewsCatullus

Surely those odds are the wrong way around mun! I reckon Colin is nailed on to beat mad Micky Mac and his Riverdance team.

Sky teams were seen busily installing a camera position on the stadium roof in preparation for the "Snowball" scenario where the ball is so high, so often it comes down with ice on it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024