Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The markets know something is looming 17:25 - Nov 2 with 1913 viewssaint68

Folow the money is a well used and understood term.

So earlier this week countless government bodies across the world requested updates and information from citizens across the world in regards to covid-19 vaccines..the MHRA was one of those bodies...

Subsequently the main vaccine providers shares have crashed heavily..Moderna by $20 billion...

Maybe it's time to connect the dots and finally accept that those who were vocal in projecting objections about these vaccines weren't mad conspiracists but just slightly worried and with good reason.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The markets know something is looming on 17:37 - Nov 3 with 539 viewsdwayne_dibley

The FDA were playing politics to keep AstraZenica off the table

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The markets know something is looming on 17:59 - Nov 3 with 534 viewssaint68

The markets know something is looming on 17:19 - Nov 3 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Before
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/are-covid-vaccines-fda-approved-here

After
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/full-

Now
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 17:20]

Total emersion in every news outlet. Like something out of an 80's apocalypse movie..

All very normal and not in the slightest unnerving.

The markets know something is looming on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 532 viewssaint68

The markets know something is looming on 16:48 - Nov 3 by saint901

Mr 68, I suggest that you go back and read what I actually wrote rather than putting your own spin on the words I used.

I think you'll find that it is illegal to sell an unapproved drug in the USA (as it is in most western countries). If as you claim the FDA only approved a drug a few weeks ago, it could not have been sold before then. No sales = no claims.

Nothing I have said about the Moderna vaccine is incorrect. Speculating on future actions of companies and their share price is what people who "follow the money" do. The very brief summary analysis I offered is distilled from a number of market watcher reports into not Moderna per se, but this whole sector.

It is my personal view (backed by some emerging evidence) that teenagers can be a vector for the disease. Reducing the impact of that vector and importantly reducing the population which has Covid, means that mutations are less likely. The balance between the potential for a new variant and the temporary or in some case fatal harm that may occur in a handful of people, is - in my personal view - worth vaccinating against. Others, especially those with children of that age, may disagree and I would not dream of forcing them to do something against their will.

I've been very careful to say when I'm reporting on financial matters and personal opinions. I can evidence financial matters - and have. I cannot evidence a personal opinion and therefore it has weight only with me.

I do however have a problem with unsupported speculation being recycled as proof and have asked you at least twice now to supply evidence. Where is it?

"I do however have a problem with unsupported speculation being recycled as proof"

Well thats exactly what you done when you came flying in with your tail wagging vigorously.

I have since shown you that parts of your opening post were just assumption and nothing more.

But at least you gave Ian a false sense of superiority again..thank you 901

The markets know something is looming on 18:13 - Nov 3 with 523 viewssaint68

The markets know something is looming on 12:36 - Nov 3 by Sadoldgit

I love it when people with agendas and no knowledge get owned by those who know what they are talking about.

Not quite happening though is it Sogs, shot your Beans a tad prematurely again old boy.

The markets know something is looming on 18:41 - Nov 3 with 498 viewssaint901

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and appear the fool, than open your mouth and confirm the fact.

You have clearly invested heavily in digging your foxhole and I wish you every happiness in it.
The markets know something is looming on 18:48 - Nov 3 with 488 viewssaint68

The markets know something is looming on 18:41 - Nov 3 by saint901

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and appear the fool, than open your mouth and confirm the fact.

You have clearly invested heavily in digging your foxhole and I wish you every happiness in it.

No foxhole required thanks 901.

Take care.

The markets know something is looming on 19:15 - Nov 3 with 463 viewsJellybaby

The markets know something is looming on 18:48 - Nov 3 by saint68

No foxhole required thanks 901.

Take care.

Used to be seen as a good thing to question those in authority. Now it's seen as a good thing to question those who question those in authority........ Genius propaganda.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The markets know something is looming on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 451 viewssaint68

The markets know something is looming on 19:15 - Nov 3 by Jellybaby

Used to be seen as a good thing to question those in authority. Now it's seen as a good thing to question those who question those in authority........ Genius propaganda.

Well 901 came in all guns blazing and Ian and Sogs got instantly aroused..sadly 901 just put his opinion across and it couldn't be backed up or verified in any shape or form..in fact some of the contents were questioned and found to be inaccurate/conjecture or sadly just misleading.

Looking like a massive backlash is imminent in regards to some of these experimental concoctions these companies have been willingly squirting into people without the safety data or due diligence normally associated with medicine regulations.

Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Login to get fewer ads

The markets know something is looming on 09:15 - Nov 4 with 351 viewssaint901

Opinion? Yes it was an opinion but one based on economic analysis of stock prices and years of working in the financial sector. Links to supporting views were included.

What I don't understand is why covid deniers are so determined to force their own uninformed opinions on others?

Have your opinion, but please respect those who have the same evidence but have come to a different conclusion, informed or otherwise.

Thankfully we do not have a society in which health care is denied to those who are guilty only of the wrong choice.
The markets know something is looming on 09:59 - Nov 4 with 337 viewsdarthvader

The markets know something is looming on 09:15 - Nov 4 by saint901

Opinion? Yes it was an opinion but one based on economic analysis of stock prices and years of working in the financial sector. Links to supporting views were included.

What I don't understand is why covid deniers are so determined to force their own uninformed opinions on others?

Have your opinion, but please respect those who have the same evidence but have come to a different conclusion, informed or otherwise.

Thankfully we do not have a society in which health care is denied to those who are guilty only of the wrong choice.

So whats good to buy atm? ,crypto?

keep the faith coyr

The markets know something is looming on 11:03 - Nov 4 with 328 viewssaint901

I know almost nothing about crypto.

I'm not authorised to give financial advice. My part in the finance world is rather more limited.

If I was investing my own money I'd be looking at banks and financials. Lot of lending was done over lockdown and much of it was Gov't secured, so no real risk to the lender. Taht money is flowing back in and needs to be used. As recovery begins businesses will want more loans. Interest rates are (probably) going up this week which will make lending easier (for banks).

Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Top tip. Never act on advice from anonymous posters to websites.
The markets know something is looming on 11:45 - Nov 4 with 320 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

The markets know something is looming on 17:59 - Nov 3 by saint68

Total emersion in every news outlet. Like something out of an 80's apocalypse movie..

All very normal and not in the slightest unnerving.

Now you will understand why Don lemon of CNN called Ivermectin a Horse De-wormer - ref the Joe Rogan story

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024