Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an epic sporting weekend in store 18:05 - Nov 5 with 1419 viewsshingle

Tonight Bellator MMA from Dublin live on BBC i player followed on Sky sports by a pretty good Boxing woman's unification world title fight.
Tomorrow The Swans match, Wales v S Africa, then in the early hours on BT Sport Canelo v Plant and last but not least the Cherry on top of the cake an amazing UFC 268 card.
What an epic sporting weekend in store on 20:28 - Nov 5 with 1387 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The UFC card certainly looks tremendous.

Of course there is also the Mexican Grand Prix, as well as the Manchester derby.

As you said - epic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What an epic sporting weekend in store on 21:05 - Nov 5 with 1362 viewsFlashberryjack

"woman's unification world title fight"

Sorry but I can't watch women boxing, not that I'm against it mind, just does nowt for me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What an epic sporting weekend in store on 22:11 - Nov 5 with 1342 viewsJack123

I want to see this ginger fella fighting on tv.

libera nos a malo

What an epic sporting weekend in store on 08:38 - Nov 6 with 1277 viewsbuilthjack

The Swans game is the only epic sporting event on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What an epic sporting weekend in store on 18:10 - Nov 6 with 1250 viewsshingle

What an epic sporting weekend in store on 08:38 - Nov 6 by builthjack

The Swans game is the only epic sporting event on there

Are you sure about that, you call a one sided 4 nil smashing an epic event, you can not know much about sport then.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 18:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024