Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 11:06 - Dec 1 with 11936 viewsNotLoyal

It’s here at last, the hardest of all hard away games in a place in the middle of the borough. The cold wind and hailstones coming in from the east. The homely inspired dentistry from a local man will determine this fixture. The Boro are gnawing away at the middle of the table just like the swans. There’s nothing in this except a good old root canal.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2021/22 on 01:00 - Dec 7 with 341 viewsTreforys_Jack

Shocked at you Andy Cole, being a superior poster and all that, refusing to answer my polite question regarding the reasons for our talismans very poor, substandard offensive contribution to the team. You've been continuingly championing him to be "unleashed" further forward after all. Just politely asking for your rationale?
Big difference between you and DrP, I don't agree with much of his postings but he is always polite and backs up his statements with conviction, something you are clearly lacking in, both manners and conviction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024