Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late match thread 15:24 - Dec 4 with 4913 viewsHeisenberg

Seeing as there isn’t one. How many chances have we had ? Adams wasteful

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Late match thread on 08:20 - Dec 5 with 567 viewssaintwizzler

The continued selling of our best players then replacing them with inferior ones is the problem.

As long as there is no danger of relegation there will be no change of manager.

Gao needs to accept an offer for the club before we eventually drop even at a loss.
He’d lose much more when we go down.

Semmens saying there have been offers for the club but the people haven’t been right.
Please, please, please don’t treat us like kunts.
The price hasn’t been right. End of.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Late match thread on 10:32 - Dec 5 with 460 viewsRon11

Late match thread on 00:17 - Dec 5 by ElijahK

Well they couldn’t have told him of why Prowse was on the line as by the time it had happened, it was already too late, but why didn’t tell him about the goal kicks I don’t know, but maybe he thought that McCarthy had just asked for someone else to take them as he didn’t feel right today or such

If he thought that, then he's never heard of the saying 'assumption is the mother of all fu ck ups'
Late match thread on 10:43 - Dec 5 with 447 views1ASIN12

Match of the Day said that McCarthy got injured with around 30mins to go, We were saying with 10 or so mins to go why he was passing short to the 2 Centre Backs when taking goal kicks and also Lyanco took a couple of goal kicks in added time .

I dont by Ralph didnt know McCarthy was injured - He had plenty of opertunities to sub him in added time alone.

10 points from Leeds, Burnley, Watford and Aston Villa was very good and more then most fans would have thought.

2 points from Norwich, Liverpool, Leicester and Brighton is poor.

12 points from those 8 games is still ok.

It would be great to get to 20+ points by Christmas though that might be a big ask.

I have said all along Saints are a bottom 6 side and after 16 games nothing has changed my mind.
Late match thread on 11:20 - Dec 5 with 399 viewsclunk76

I too don't buy that Ralph didn't know he was injured...

Did anyone else notice a player (can't remember which one now) ran over to Ralph in the second have (i think when the Brighton player broke a finger nail) and had one of those utterly ridiculous hand over the mouth conversations with him? I wonder if this was when he was told Mc had an injury?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024