Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Lowe gone 14:36 - Dec 7 with 6326 viewsCockneyDale

The ignominy of only beating Rochdale with two iffy goals has led him to fall on his sword
Ryan Lowe gone on 22:09 - Dec 8 with 1012 views1907

Ryan Lowe gone on 22:07 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

I don't think teams pay too much attention to a team's overall performance when looking at a player. It certainly didn't stop Rathbone and Humphrys getting moves this summer.

Just after I was singing his praises though, that tonight was one of his worst ever displays in a Dale shirt IMO. Typical.

Agree to a degree. But think it’s slightly different when you’re looking at defenders.

Teams that get relegated tend to have poor defences, but can still have star midfielders & strikers.

Also agree about tonight, which makes me think the point I made earlier even more probable!
Ryan Lowe gone on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 823 viewsnordenblue

Ryan Lowe gone on 12:06 - Dec 8 by 1907

EOC is and has been a brilliant player for us, but when you look at the teams performances over his three years with us I don’t honestly believe there’s a queue of clubs lining up for him.

Nearly relegated, relegated, mid to lower table league two.

He was a free agent in the summer yet ended up signing another contract with us?

Everyone was amazed at the time, but really why didn’t he move on to pastures new?

I’d stick my neck out that Preston will certainly not be interested in EOC to sort out their defensive woes when there are so many teams in between achieving more.

This isn’t taking anything away from EOC or our performances this season, I think it’s just a case of how much interest people pay from the outside in.

If anything, it wouldn’t surprise me if EOC signed a new contract very soon.

Might go a bit against the grain with this, but I don't get all the hype around EOC at all, he's a decent footballer for sure but regarding being a decent defender I'm not one bit convinced, granted we've been spoilt with some very very good centre backs down the years none more so than Craig Dawson.

He gets caught out of position far too often,too far forward trying to pull the strings higher up the pitch and im not too sure he's that convincing in the air really either for his size.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024