Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread 09:23 - Dec 8 with 18214 viewsHullDale

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 10:41 - Dec 8 with 7303 viewsSandyman

We're "Big Match Commentary" on Radio Bolton FM tonight. No prizes for guessing who it was last night.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 11:00 - Dec 8 with 7270 viewsjpresto

The official Hartlepool web site match preview states that we are still managed by BBM. Somebody needs to do their homework up there.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 8 with 6984 viewswelshdale

Ifollow question…

Anyone aware if you can cast a purchased stream in ifollow onto a TV? Don’t really want to watch it on my phone
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 8 with 6918 viewsdale1968

Is your tv a smart tv?
If so it should have a web browser, so probably doing it directly through the TV Browser...

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 6645 viewsboromat

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 8 by welshdale

Ifollow question…

Anyone aware if you can cast a purchased stream in ifollow onto a TV? Don’t really want to watch it on my phone

I get it up in a Chrome browser on my tablet/laptop cast the tab to my Chromecast and set it to full screen. Not perfect as it's playing on both the table and the TV but works well enough.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 18:46 - Dec 8 with 6538 viewsHullDale

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 18:48 - Dec 8 with 6532 viewsHullDale

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 19:30 - Dec 8 with 6294 views1907

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 8 by welshdale

Ifollow question…

No you can’t. Tried several times last season but there is no way unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:05 - Dec 8 with 6067 viewsboromat

No way that was a freekick. Dorsett just Marshall's him off the ball fairly.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 8 with 5999 viewsSuddenLad

Shocking mistake by O'Connell drops a header well short of Lynch and their forward Molyneux, fails to find the net, but some fantastic last ditch defending from Dorsett keeps it at 0-0

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 5954 views_Windydale

You will be able to do it from your phone --> TV. If its a smart TV. I can cast my Samsung phone using the 'Smart view' widget in the android dropdown menu. Maybe only available on modern TV's. . Apple may have a similar function.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:18 - Dec 8 with 5892 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 8 by SuddenLad

Shocking mistake by O'Connell drops a header well short of Lynch and their forward Molyneux, fails to find the net, but some fantastic last ditch defending from Dorsett keeps it at 0-0

That's really the only good chance of the first half. Not a lot of quality in the final third by either side. However that double effort by Dorsett after EOC's mistake was superb & saved a tap in
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:21 - Dec 8 with 5863 viewsblackdogblue

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:13 - Dec 8 by _Windydale

You will be able to do it from your phone --> TV. If its a smart TV. I can cast my Samsung phone using the 'Smart view' widget in the android dropdown menu. Maybe only available on modern TV's. . Apple may have a similar function.

Apple has more lockdowns than Boris 😀

On a serious note.. there is a way but involves a fire stick that I do know….

But no idea how sorry
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 20:24]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Dec 8 with 5622 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:18 - Dec 8 by Nigeriamark

That's really the only good chance of the first half. Not a lot of quality in the final third by either side. However that double effort by Dorsett after EOC's mistake was superb & saved a tap in

0-0 HT. We had a good effort from Kelly that brought a very good save from their keeper. Other than that not much from either side. As with a number of teams recently, they don't look a good side & we should be going for the 3 points in the second half.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 8 with 5561 viewsrichfoad32

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Dec 8 by Nigeriamark

0-0 HT. We had a good effort from Kelly that brought a very good save from their keeper. Other than that not much from either side. As with a number of teams recently, they don't look a good side & we should be going for the 3 points in the second half.

Try and get Odoh on the ball more, the one run he had forced their donkey centre half into a booking. He's got to be wary now.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:44 - Dec 8 with 5530 viewsfunkkk

Looking the better team but very dodgy at the back. Morley continuing where he left off v Argyle and looking bright. The game’s there to be won if either side show some quality in the final third.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 8 with 5501 viewsHullDale

I'd be doing the opposite sub as Sunday - Grant on for White... we need to start keeping the ball around their box more.

Not sure whats up with Lynch but his head doesn't seem in it tonight either.

Awful ref too (again)!
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 8 with 5426 viewsSuddenLad

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 8 by HullDale

I'd be doing the opposite sub as Sunday - Grant on for White... we need to start keeping the ball around their box more.

Not sure whats up with Lynch but his head doesn't seem in it tonight either.

Awful ref too (again)!

At least he's crap for both teams.

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 20:57 - Dec 8 with 5285 views_Windydale

Although our defence tonight have had a couple of scares, Taylor's distribution and Dorsett's tenacity are two qualities that have improved the backline. Both are playing better with each game (I hope i haven't put the mockers on it)
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:02 - Dec 8 with 5239 viewsSandyman

Get in! Josh Andrews 0-1 Dale
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:05 - Dec 8 with 5171 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:02 - Dec 8 by Sandyman

Get in! Josh Andrews 0-1 Dale

3 1 touch passes opened them up and a great finish placed in the bottom corner by Andrews. Nice touch for a big man.

Lets not try to defend for 35 minutes, we should try and push for a secondh
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:05 - Dec 8 with 5160 views_Windydale

Yes!! nicely whipped into the net by andrews after a good through ball to him close to goal.
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 5053 viewsSuddenLad

1-1

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 5050 viewsSandyman

1-1
Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:14 - Dec 8 with 4955 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool (a) Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 8 by Sandyman

1-1

Awful goal to concede. Poor pass out of defence by Dorsett. They punt it route 1 into our box. Taylor seems to lose the flight ( or it's a perfect punt) & it falls to their player who slots it home from a tight angle

Edit: Double sub. Done & Cashman on, White & Odoh off. Bit surprised with the latter who was having a good game
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 21:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024