Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People to thank in 2021 18:40 - Dec 31 with 1781 viewswozzrafc

Well I can’t remember a year like it!

It’s well documented on here and I won’t go over it all again but I’d just like to put out a few thank you’s, this list is not exhaustive and I am sure there will be a few I miss but:

To Col and the Trust, without your leadership and drive I don’t think we would have survived. Firstly the removal of botters and the subsequent take over battle. When we set the trust up way back we stated that it was for exactly this scenario. Did we really believe? No But thankfully you were ready.

To Richard and Francis for you management of the clough estate. You have truly left him a legacy that is fitting. He would have approved and had been proud.

Andrew Kelly you decision not to sell ultimately gave it a lifeline.

RAFCBLUE, Upthedalenotfor sale for yor tireless investigation and fronting the social media fight, you were well supported by the members of this board. You should all be proud.

Simon Gauge and the RAFC board. You have acted with dignity, and I can’t remember a time when the club is such in tune with its fans.

And to the fcukwit Alex Jarvis whose incompetence meant this deal ultimately failed.

2022 will be a better year and a lot to look forward to.

Up the Dale
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 18:57]
People to thank in 2021 on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 1705 viewsRAFCBLUE

Whilst I appreciate the sentiments, the problem when you thank one or a small group of people is that you might accidentally miss some others.

There have been over 250 people this year that I can think of that have played some small part in foiling the shysters from taking Rochdale AFC from its fans.

They might not realise it but the antics of Southall, Jarvis, Curran and Bottomley only came to light from their efforts. The fans should be proud.

And if you are raising a glass tonight then raise one for DFK and Cloughie too. Never forgotten.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

People to thank in 2021 on 19:57 - Dec 31 with 1632 viewspioneer

People to thank in 2021 on 19:21 - Dec 31 by RAFCBLUE

Whilst I appreciate the sentiments, the problem when you thank one or a small group of people is that you might accidentally miss some others.

There have been over 250 people this year that I can think of that have played some small part in foiling the shysters from taking Rochdale AFC from its fans.

They might not realise it but the antics of Southall, Jarvis, Curran and Bottomley only came to light from their efforts. The fans should be proud.

And if you are raising a glass tonight then raise one for DFK and Cloughie too. Never forgotten.

Not forgetting the shareholders of course who ultimately stopped the crime of the century happenning.
People to thank in 2021 on 21:15 - Dec 31 with 1523 viewswozzrafc

Fully appreciate your comments. to everyone who helped in a big or small part we are forever in your debt!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024