Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safe standing 12:17 - Jan 2 with 1300 views1462jack

Chelsea v Liverpool today the first premier league game to trial safe standing , what’s your thoughts ? I think it will make the atmosphere a bit better but You will still have to purchase seats or a season ticket so it won’t be like the old north bank where you could move around freely, god I miss the vetch
Safe standing on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 1267 viewsCatullus

I miss the terraces too. I am greatly in favour of safe standing. If we follow German models it will increase our capacity for the least cost and people will enjoy it more.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Safe standing on 12:59 - Jan 2 with 1260 viewsmax936

Is this game definitely a goer, Liverpool players are dropping like flies with Covid, the latest I've heard

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Safe standing on 09:53 - Jan 3 with 1187 viewsonehunglow

Safe standing on 12:59 - Jan 2 by max936

Is this game definitely a goer, Liverpool players are dropping like flies with Covid, the latest I've heard

City now champion again.
They could win every year

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Safe standing on 10:21 - Jan 3 with 1176 viewsWhiterockin

Safe standing on 12:55 - Jan 2 by Catullus

I miss the terraces too. I am greatly in favour of safe standing. If we follow German models it will increase our capacity for the least cost and people will enjoy it more.

I think if you have safe standing in a set area only, the issue will be in the adjoining areas if there in not a large segregation. I'm all for it but I can see it causing issues to steward.
Safe standing on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 1171 views1983

Standing on a football terrace yes definitely but the "safe" standing concept is pointless it will be just like standing in a queue

Safe standing on 12:00 - Jan 3 with 1133 viewsCatullus

Safe standing on 10:30 - Jan 3 by 1983

Standing on a football terrace yes definitely but the "safe" standing concept is pointless it will be just like standing in a queue

https://www.dw.com/en/how-does-safe-standing-work-in-germany/a-47328501

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024