Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee 17:38 - Jan 5 with 8380 viewsGruffStephens

Seems the swans are struggling to convince sides their upcoming players would flourish at Swansea.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:38 - Jan 6 with 1311 viewsmagicdaps10

So let me get this right, 6 days into the window and we are allegedly struggling to bring in players due to our league position! Also seems that it's also down to our manager and our playing style!!

Will some of you listen to yourselves!

I have read a lot lately regards the 2nd coming, was a bad time when he was running a muck on here with his chums in tow BUT the levels are fast going to those standards on this site once again.

There are far too many posters on here with too much time on their hands and have a very high opinion on themselves......pull yourselves together and start looking at things realistically rather than intently using every scope to stick a knife in to something that doesn't fit your agenda.

Its the 6th of January FFS!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1250 viewsWhiterockin

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:38 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

So let me get this right, 6 days into the window and we are allegedly struggling to bring in players due to our league position! Also seems that it's also down to our manager and our playing style!!

I have read a lot lately regards the 2nd coming, was a bad time when he was running a muck on here with his chums in tow BUT the levels are fast going to those standards on this site once again.

There are far too many posters on here with too much time on their hands and have a very high opinion on themselves......pull yourselves together and start looking at things realistically rather than intently using every scope to stick a knife in to something that doesn't fit your agenda.

More like April 1st mate.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1249 viewsThornburyswan

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:38 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

This with bells on.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 1196 viewsChief

Well the thread was started by someone who's a contributor to the site and presumably has sources, so it doesn't seem entirely unreasonable that some people are apprehensive.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 1196 viewsguthrieintherain

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:31 - Jan 6 by AndyCole

Whooosh.

What on earth does SC's last 2 games have to do with this thread ? 'Just pointing' that out is just that, pointless.

Martin's credibility is in tatters, exacerbated by the schooling by Cooper, and as such we seem unable to attract decent players. (whilst at the same Im pretty sure Cooper will be attracting better players).

Focus, or is the rain fogging your vision?

What should Silverstein do, guthrie ?

Whatever has been agreed on funds needs to be given to Martin to bring in the players he wants.

Martin is not a 1 man band there is a recruitment team behind him.

You have had the knives out for him even before we played a game and its boring.

Constructive criticism and balance is fine but your posts are non stop moaning for the sake of it.
With no balance whatsoever.

And yes agree with daps its the 6th not 31st January.
So maybe you should come back in 25 days.

But unfortunately I don't think you will stay away for that long.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 16:59]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 1179 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 12:41 - Jan 6 by BillyChong

We are talking £400k here, hardly ‘next level’ stuff. Kevin Amankwaah cost us not far off that 12+ years ago before we had any sniff of the premier league years. When the likes of WBA are signing players like Dike the yanks are going to hold us back for years to come.

£400k is next to nothing Chong. Even the SCST have got £880k in their current account. Any good owner would help one would have thought. Offer the club £440k for a £22k return every year. £110,000 after 5 years. Chief said it is zero risk.

They must be pretty dim not to go for it one would think. They will quickly get the details if they seem serious.

It is not taking money out of the club because the money would be destined to go back into the club down the line or so we are always being told.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:07 - Jan 6 with 1164 viewsmagicdaps10

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:48 - Jan 6 by guthrieintherain

Whatever has been agreed on funds needs to be given to Martin to bring in the players he wants.

Martin is not a 1 man band there is a recruitment team behind him.

You have had the knives out for him even before we played a game and its boring.

Constructive criticism and balance is fine but your posts are non stop moaning for the sake of it.
With no balance whatsoever.

And yes agree with daps its the 6th not 31st January.
So maybe you should come back in 25 days.

But unfortunately I don't think you will stay away for that long.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 16:59]

Unfortunately the fans with an agenda will jump on it, Wether its the last day of January, the 6th of January or even the 1st......these fans either need drama or want to bring the mood down with all around them to their own gloomy levels.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 1162 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:02 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

£400k is next to nothing Chong. Even the SCST have got £880k in their current account. Any good owner would help one would have thought. Offer the club £440k for a £22k return every year. £110,000 after 5 years. Chief said it is zero risk.

They must be pretty dim not to go for it one would think. They will quickly get the details if they seem serious.

It is not taking money out of the club because the money would be destined to go back into the club down the line or so we are always being told.

- if it's next to nothing why isn't Silverstein sanctioning the transfer?

- the trust as a minority owner do not have the power to loan the club money at an interest rate of their choosing. There are potential reasons for the trust not being invited to contribute last time when in the words of Winter, other shareholders did. Have you managed to think why?

- how can they get the details if they are all lodged with the other Club documents in Delaware and they have been requested but not provided to the trust?

- it would be taking money out of the club at this point in time, which doesn't look particularly rosy.

Do you get a kick out of typing the same things across various threads, none of Which are the subject matter, or relevant? It's even comments you know to be unfeasible. And when I've pointed that out to you, you have no comeback. You just move onto another thread and repeat it again. It's bizarre tactic. Not very conducive to a meaningful debate on a forum.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 17:15]

Login to get fewer ads

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 1138 viewsNotLoyal

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:09 - Jan 6 by Chief

- if it's next to nothing why isn't Silverstein sanctioning the transfer?

- the trust as a minority owner do not have the power to loan the club money at an interest rate of their choosing. There are potential reasons for the trust not being invited to contribute last time when in the words of Winter, other shareholders did. Have you managed to think why?

- how can they get the details if they are all lodged with the other Club documents in Delaware and they have been requested but not provided to the trust?

- it would be taking money out of the club at this point in time, which doesn't look particularly rosy.

Do you get a kick out of typing the same things across various threads, none of Which are the subject matter, or relevant? It's even comments you know to be unfeasible. And when I've pointed that out to you, you have no comeback. You just move onto another thread and repeat it again. It's bizarre tactic. Not very conducive to a meaningful debate on a forum.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 17:15]

Maybe a bit more discussion on the swans not being too attractive because of their league position.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:40 - Jan 6 with 1116 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:20 - Jan 6 by NotLoyal

Maybe a bit more discussion on the swans not being too attractive because of their league position.

Yes agreed, that what I told the poster who's back to their unpalatable ways with a vengeance

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:00 - Jan 6 with 1099 viewsBillyChong

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 17:02 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Maybe the Trust would like more info on Swansea City LLC (Delaware) first, which I believe they are still in the dark about. Nothing like a good owner helping their fellow owners eh Res.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 18:03]
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 1064 viewsChief

It's ridiculous I've got to keep doing this but let's nip this in the bud ffs.

- The trust do not have the power to the loan the club money. They don't make that decision.

- If they wanted to or had the power to (which can't and don't) the Americans probably wouldn't let it happen anyway because that means Silverstein isn't getting value for his money if he dilutes.

You know this Resloven it's been discussed at great length, so grow up and stop deliberately acting twp and stop trying to twist every thread towards your ridiculous vendetta.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:28 - Jan 6 with 1064 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 08:56 - Jan 6 by BillyChong

Agree. The nonsense about the Trust lending money at an inflated interest rate. What about the 27 ‘investors’ who sit in the background? Have they invested a dime since the takeover? No one from the current ownership has ‘invested’ anything other than loans to the club.

This 100%

Agenda boyo is always quick to jump on the backs of SCST, they just can't go sanctioning loaning 400k out without a members vote, I wouldn't have though anyway.

He's desperate to get SCST to spend that money, as he thinks it'll stop them having the funds to pay Lawyers for any subsequent court case, his butties must be getting sweaty.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:42 - Jan 6 with 1039 viewsonehunglow

We need to be sold and rid of this crew of devious jerks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 1036 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 18:42 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

We need to be sold and rid of this crew of devious jerks

We got to live within our means, amassing debts never works, the Swans have learnt that from bitter experience, if the Yanks put 10 mill in to buy players, that 10mil at some point will need to be repaid, whether that comes from the sale of the club or from the clubs profits, if there ever is such a thing.

Vinny at Cardiff has chucked loads of money at CCFC where's it got him or the Club, the big 6 and big European clubs can do it, because of their off pitch sales from shirts, accessories etc plus they attract megs money sponsorships etc.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 20:46 - Jan 6 with 952 viewsonehunglow

S.
The whole point is we have to have owners who have money .That way our income and budget is greater.

I have never understood why we are so unattractive.

Good fan base,large urban area,no competition at all and a sports keen public.

Swansea is attractive area too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:31 - Jan 6 with 930 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 20:46 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

S.
The whole point is we have to have owners who have money .That way our income and budget is greater.

Swansea is sadly 21% owned by fans. They have a lot of shares but no money and expect all investment to come from the USA including random dentists and Hollywood stars for some reason.

You want a free lunch like so many of our south Wales colleagues living in a welfare state. Try Arabs not very pleasant people but eager to please to clean up their reputations so they can diversify out of oil.

The Geordie pimps furious at the renaming of St James's park to the Sports Direct Arena now want it for u18 games and a new out of town 100,000 seater near Hexham. More likely is demolition and student fats.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 22:23]

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:33 - Jan 6 with 927 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 20:46 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

S.

Stuck in deepest west wales, economy not the greatest, wealth in the City not that great, we got rich people, but not one billionaire as far as I know.

What we got to attract a rich buyer who'd want to drive the club forward and how far can a Club like Swansea go?

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:23 - Jan 6 with 885 viewsWhiterockin

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:33 - Jan 6 by max936

Stuck in deepest west wales, economy not the greatest, wealth in the City not that great, we got rich people, but not one billionaire as far as I know.

What we got to attract a rich buyer who'd want to drive the club forward and how far can a Club like Swansea go?

Like I always say. If you won £100M on the lottery how much would you put into the club. Apart from a box and possibly a bit of sponsorship of the youngsters, I would put little else in. How do we expect others to stump up their cash.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:39 - Jan 6 with 865 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:23 - Jan 6 by Whiterockin

Like I always say. If you won £100M on the lottery how much would you put into the club. Apart from a box and possibly a bit of sponsorship of the youngsters, I would put little else in. How do we expect others to stump up their cash.

The US owners do not want to invest unless they can see a return. For example the £13m CLN. Piroe, Patterson Downes and Obafemi look like good investments to me assuming Obafemi can hit his straps. Painting the stadium and relaying the pitch good investments.

Buttering up the season ticket holders with subsidies for their support through covid might be a good investment but they seem like a sniffy bunch. The SCST acknowledged the gesture but gave no thanks. I know I how I would react. Not those sort of people it seems.

Hopefully Mr Allen can get a couple of Man City boys in to snub Man Utd who are manipulating he championship like Chelsea did 2 seasons ago by backing winners and dumping on Charlton who go relegated.

Piroe would clear all the CLN in one go. It is a good investment so far.

The US owners are ideal partners for the Trust as far as I can see. Both want the same things. A sustainable football club with sensible investments. I have been banging this drum for some time.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:50 - Jan 6 with 852 viewsWhiterockin

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:39 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

The US owners do not want to invest unless they can see a return. For example the £13m CLN. Piroe, Patterson Downes and Obafemi look like good investments to me assuming Obafemi can hit his straps. Painting the stadium and relaying the pitch good investments.

Buttering up the season ticket holders with subsidies for their support through covid might be a good investment but they seem like a sniffy bunch. The SCST acknowledged the gesture but gave no thanks. I know I how I would react. Not those sort of people it seems.

Hopefully Mr Allen can get a couple of Man City boys in to snub Man Utd who are manipulating he championship like Chelsea did 2 seasons ago by backing winners and dumping on Charlton who go relegated.

Piroe would clear all the CLN in one go. It is a good investment so far.

The US owners are ideal partners for the Trust as far as I can see. Both want the same things. A sustainable football club with sensible investments. I have been banging this drum for some time.

TBH I'm not interested in your ramblings.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:04 - Jan 6 with 830 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:23 - Jan 6 by Whiterockin

I agree, 100%

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:06 - Jan 6 with 828 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:50 - Jan 6 by Whiterockin

TBH I'm not interested in your ramblings.

That's two of us there then, I dare say there'll be others .

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:14 - Jan 6 with 823 viewsbuilthjack

Good post daps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:20 - Jan 6 with 819 viewsbuilthjack

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:31 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea is sadly 21% owned by fans. They have a lot of shares but no money and expect all investment to come from the USA including random dentists and Hollywood stars for some reason.

You want a free lunch like so many of our south Wales colleagues living in a welfare state. Try Arabs not very pleasant people but eager to please to clean up their reputations so they can diversify out of oil.

The Geordie pimps furious at the renaming of St James's park to the Sports Direct Arena now want it for u18 games and a new out of town 100,000 seater near Hexham. More likely is demolition and student fats.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 22:23]

How much have the owners put into the club?
Not including the purchase, as that wasn't put into the club.
Have they put a single penny?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024