Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Novax 15 Australia love 06:55 - Jan 10 with 5429 viewsRonaldStump

Let’s hope Australia don’t embarrass themselves even further on the global stage and go against their own judicial system ✊
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 7:05]

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:25 - Jan 17 with 1029 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:35 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated if you want to visit Australia the rules are clear and so simple even antivaxers can understand them.

Get vaccinated? For what exactly?

Stop me getting the Rona
Stop me passing it on

Give me a fully tried and tested (real vaccine) that does what it says on the tin and i may consider it.
Give me one that has a possible side effect of death and you have absolutely no chance of me contemplating it.

Does that explain things for you?

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:38 - Jan 17 with 1013 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:25 - Jan 17 by RonaldStump

Get vaccinated? For what exactly?

Stop me getting the Rona
Stop me passing it on

Give me a fully tried and tested (real vaccine) that does what it says on the tin and i may consider it.
Give me one that has a possible side effect of death and you have absolutely no chance of me contemplating it.

Does that explain things for you?

Pretty much everything in life has a possible side effect of death. Do you live your life completely wrapped in cotton wool? You must be an absolute nervous wreck. You could choke on your food every time you eat. You could trip and break your neck every time you use stairs, watch out for that traffic, millions have died on the roads. An albatross could drop a coconut on your head. Mowing the lawn? You could accidentally cut your head off. It happens.
Novax 15 Australia love on 10:46 - Jan 17 with 1009 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:38 - Jan 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Pretty much everything in life has a possible side effect of death. Do you live your life completely wrapped in cotton wool? You must be an absolute nervous wreck. You could choke on your food every time you eat. You could trip and break your neck every time you use stairs, watch out for that traffic, millions have died on the roads. An albatross could drop a coconut on your head. Mowing the lawn? You could accidentally cut your head off. It happens.

You're exactly right, plenty of risks on the daily living a normal life. Happy to take them as they have always been there. I don't need another one forced on me that has absolutely zero benefit. I look after my health the best I can, my immune system can laugh off anything the rona can throw at it.

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:21 - Jan 17 with 990 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:46 - Jan 17 by RonaldStump

You're exactly right, plenty of risks on the daily living a normal life. Happy to take them as they have always been there. I don't need another one forced on me that has absolutely zero benefit. I look after my health the best I can, my immune system can laugh off anything the rona can throw at it.

You are more at risk of catching the virus and dying if you are unvaccinated as over 150,000 have found out in UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Novax 15 Australia love on 13:17 - Jan 17 with 960 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:21 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

You are more at risk of catching the virus and dying if you are unvaccinated as over 150,000 have found out in UK.

Can you unequivocally say all 150,000 were unvaccinated?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Novax 15 Australia love on 13:33 - Jan 17 with 945 viewsBuckDancer

ADVANTAGE AUSTRALIA
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 13:33]
Novax 15 Australia love on 14:17 - Jan 17 with 910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:21 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

The first 87000 were definitely not vaccinated as the shots didn’t come out til December 2020.
That leaves 65000 dead in the last year (when the vaccination programme started). Can you guarantee that all of those 65000 people were not vaccinated?

Novax 15 Australia love on 14:18 - Jan 17 with 908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 13:33 - Jan 17 by BuckDancer

ADVANTAGE AUSTRALIA
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 13:33]

They want to fast track him back in for next year. I sincerely hope he tells them where to shove it!

Login to get fewer ads

Novax 15 Australia love on 15:12 - Jan 17 with 886 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 14:18 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

They want to fast track him back in for next year. I sincerely hope he tells them where to shove it!

I think anyone deported from Australia automatically gets a 3 year ban from the country.
Novax 15 Australia love on 15:18 - Jan 17 with 875 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 14:18 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Wonder if he will get vaccinated in time for the French open in May as everyone entering France has to have a vaccine passport.

Novax 15 Australia love on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 843 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Novax 15 Australia love on 15:18 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder if he will get vaccinated in time for the French open in May as everyone entering France has to have a vaccine passport.

He won’t be going I’m sure. France’s loss as it was Australia’s.

But I’m sure you, our moral crusader will have an alternative view.

Novax 15 Australia love on 21:08 - Jan 17 with 833 viewsmajorraglan

Novax 15 Australia love on 15:18 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

According to the current guidance, if he is unvaccinated he will have to quarantine for 10 days if he comes for Wimbledon, unless of course the government give him some kind of dispensation.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 21:09]
Novax 15 Australia love on 21:19 - Jan 17 with 819 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 21:08 - Jan 17 by majorraglan

According to the current guidance, if he is unvaccinated he will have to quarantine for 10 days if he comes for Wimbledon, unless of course the government give him some kind of dispensation.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 21:09]

Boris says its fine, just bring a bottle.
Novax 15 Australia love on 22:39 - Jan 17 with 791 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 21:19 - Jan 17 by Whiterockin

Boris says its fine, just bring a bottle.

No way, i've never known bumbling to have a bit of common sense

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:37 - Jan 18 with 736 viewsfelixstowe_jack

France has passed a law that all sportsmen and spectators at large sporting events must be vaccinated.

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:52 - Jan 18 with 718 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:37 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

France has passed a law that all sportsmen and spectators at large sporting events must be vaccinated.

That's another major off his list. Looking more unlikely that he will break the record and become the most successful tennis player ever. Notice I did not say greatest ever.
Novax 15 Australia love on 09:52 - Jan 18 with 694 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:52 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

That's another major off his list. Looking more unlikely that he will break the record and become the most successful tennis player ever. Notice I did not say greatest ever.

Can't knock him for standing up for what he believes in, bigger balls than the majority of the embarrassingly weak de masculated western men who currently walk the streets with face nappies on and queuing up for their 3rd dart because Doris wanted his family & friends to earn a bit of extra coin.

Not long now until it falls apart

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:00 - Jan 18 with 682 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 09:52 - Jan 18 by RonaldStump

Can't knock him for standing up for what he believes in, bigger balls than the majority of the embarrassingly weak de masculated western men who currently walk the streets with face nappies on and queuing up for their 3rd dart because Doris wanted his family & friends to earn a bit of extra coin.

Not long now until it falls apart

No problem at all with someone standing up to their principles, in fact I admire it, as long as it is done peacefully and within the law. You just have to accept the consequences and in Novak Djokovic's case it may lead to premature retirement. If he can not enter the majors IMO he will retire.
Novax 15 Australia love on 10:05 - Jan 18 with 669 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:00 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

No problem at all with someone standing up to their principles, in fact I admire it, as long as it is done peacefully and within the law. You just have to accept the consequences and in Novak Djokovic's case it may lead to premature retirement. If he can not enter the majors IMO he will retire.

To be fair to him he did do it peacefully and within the law. When he went to Australia he did everything that was asked of him.
The federal government in Australia had other ideas with their election coming up, cancelled his visa as they were worried about the influence he would have had on the so called "anti vaxxers" and how they would think which should worry the hell out of anybody living in Australia.

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 654 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:05 - Jan 18 by RonaldStump

To be fair to him he did do it peacefully and within the law. When he went to Australia he did everything that was asked of him.
The federal government in Australia had other ideas with their election coming up, cancelled his visa as they were worried about the influence he would have had on the so called "anti vaxxers" and how they would think which should worry the hell out of anybody living in Australia.

But in fairness he broke the law prior to going to Australia.
Novax 15 Australia love on 10:55 - Jan 18 with 624 viewshobo

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:38 - Jan 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Surely that's better aimed at the ones terrified of covid? Ronald has been living his life without worry, focusing on being naturally healthy
Novax 15 Australia love on 11:19 - Jan 18 with 608 viewskrunchykarrot

Novax 15 Australia love on 10:10 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

But in fairness he broke the law prior to going to Australia.

Thats a prerequisite innit?
Novax 15 Australia love on 11:27 - Jan 18 with 596 viewskrunchykarrot

Seriously though im no fan of Nole, but to stop him from competing because he doesnt want the vaccine is wrong IMHO. Its a ridiculous situation where governments and authorities ban the unvaxxed. A vaccine by definition protects the induvidual so he is not a threat, and why couldnt he just get tested. Now i know he believes in black magic or rubbing bread on his extremities etc but he had those last time he played there and i dont remember him spouting off lately so its a political decision made by someone who shouldnt have that power.
Novax 15 Australia love on 11:45 - Jan 18 with 579 viewsmajorraglan

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:27 - Jan 18 by krunchykarrot

Seriously though im no fan of Nole, but to stop him from competing because he doesnt want the vaccine is wrong IMHO. Its a ridiculous situation where governments and authorities ban the unvaxxed. A vaccine by definition protects the induvidual so he is not a threat, and why couldnt he just get tested. Now i know he believes in black magic or rubbing bread on his extremities etc but he had those last time he played there and i dont remember him spouting off lately so its a political decision made by someone who shouldnt have that power.

My take is that the rules are the rules and that they should apply to all equally, it doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you’ve got. That said, there’s no doubt the Australians have handled this badly and they should have addressed the visa issue before he got to Australia. Morrison is under pressure and there’s a election around the corner. Djokovic hasn’t helped his case either by omitting details of his Spanish trip and his appearances and interviews whilst potentially positive.
Novax 15 Australia love on 12:01 - Jan 18 with 571 viewsRonaldStump

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:45 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

My take is that the rules are the rules and that they should apply to all equally, it doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you’ve got. That said, there’s no doubt the Australians have handled this badly and they should have addressed the visa issue before he got to Australia. Morrison is under pressure and there’s a election around the corner. Djokovic hasn’t helped his case either by omitting details of his Spanish trip and his appearances and interviews whilst potentially positive.

forget the rules, forget the omitting of details and forget the spanish trip. Despite what many people think and why there was support for Djokovic's deportation. These had nothing to do with the cancelation of his visa. I've explained twice above why the visa was cancelled and it is simply not right in anybodies book, people should be very scared if this is where we are heading. Very scared.

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024