Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Novax 15 Australia love 06:55 - Jan 10 with 5188 viewsRonaldStump

Let’s hope Australia don’t embarrass themselves even further on the global stage and go against their own judicial system ✊
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 7:05]

(He She Him)

Novax 15 Australia love on 12:04 - Jan 18 with 693 viewskrunchykarrot

Novax 15 Australia love on 11:45 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

My take is that the rules are the rules and that they should apply to all equally, it doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you’ve got. That said, there’s no doubt the Australians have handled this badly and they should have addressed the visa issue before he got to Australia. Morrison is under pressure and there’s a election around the corner. Djokovic hasn’t helped his case either by omitting details of his Spanish trip and his appearances and interviews whilst potentially positive.

Rules are rules i agree, so why was he thrown out for political point scoring is my point Major. Renata Voracova was allowed in on an exemtion actually played in a tournament before being kicked out. This cannot be allowed to happen having politicians playing judge juror etc
Novax 15 Australia love on 12:09 - Jan 18 with 679 viewsCountyJim

Novax 15 Australia love on 12:04 - Jan 18 by krunchykarrot

Rules are rules i agree, so why was he thrown out for political point scoring is my point Major. Renata Voracova was allowed in on an exemtion actually played in a tournament before being kicked out. This cannot be allowed to happen having politicians playing judge juror etc

Because she didn't lie about isolating?
Novax 15 Australia love on 12:20 - Jan 18 with 669 viewskrunchykarrot

Novax 15 Australia love on 12:09 - Jan 18 by CountyJim

Because she didn't lie about isolating?

So why was she kicked out?
Novax 15 Australia love on 07:13 - Jan 28 with 589 viewsWhiterockin

This is starting to look a bit dodgy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:05 - Jan 28 with 533 viewsCountyJim

Novax 15 Australia love on 07:13 - Jan 28 by Whiterockin

This is starting to look a bit dodgy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

It's not starting to look dodgy at all it's been dodgy all along he's been caught breaking isolation he's constantly lied
Novax 15 Australia love on 08:24 - Jan 28 with 524 viewsWhiterockin

Novax 15 Australia love on 08:05 - Jan 28 by CountyJim

It's not starting to look dodgy at all it's been dodgy all along he's been caught breaking isolation he's constantly lied

Agree. But who has falsified and tampered with evidence. I think there could be a ban coming if proved.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024