Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby 23:04 - Jan 10 with 1700 viewsGruffStephens

Without looking ?
I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:08 - Jan 10 with 1688 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

No he didnt
I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:11 - Jan 10 with 1683 viewsChief

Yes he did.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:40 - Jan 10 with 1640 viewsKilkennyjack

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:11 - Jan 10 by Chief

Yes he did.

When he returned after Brizzle City… maybe ?

Exchanged some verbals on the way into Legoland from the team coach.
Not sure he played though.

He did not play is his pomp for us sadly.
His box of tricks would have sent the great unwashed over the edge, for sure.
Not there when we beat them in the League Cup at the Liberty 1-0.

Beware of the Risen People

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:44 - Jan 10 with 1634 viewsGruffStephens

So did he ?
I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 01:19 - Jan 11 with 1584 viewsJack_Kass

No he was on the bench but didn't get subbed on at the Liberty

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 06:22 - Jan 11 with 1520 viewsKilkennyjack

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 23:44 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

So did he ?

03rd April 2010 at Legoland, unused sub in a 2-1 last minute defeat.

07th November at Liberty same, unused sub in a Swans win.

Best i can do.

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 06:48 - Jan 11 with 1504 viewsChief

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6116278.stm

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 07:06 - Jan 11 with 1494 viewspencoedjack

I recently watched the 2 all draw at onion park was nice to see Tatey giving the Bassey’s in the stand some gip when Joey scored.

Would of loved Trunds to have scored the winner in a SW derby.
Login to get fewer ads

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 08:53 - Jan 11 with 1454 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone remember the video of the swans getting off the bus at Legoland?

All the cross-eyed six fingered freaks gathered to give our boys a bit of stick. ‘Welcome to hell’ one of them meekly shouted as our lot strolled past them laughing. Trundle came in for some special kind of abuse from the inbreds and stopped to look at them for a nanosecond at which point the bottom dweller shat himself and fell over backwards. 🤣🤣🤣. One of the funniest Cardiff videos ever, even better than the crying one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 21:19 - Jan 11 with 1336 viewsKilkennyjack

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 08:53 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

All the cross-eyed six fingered freaks gathered to give our boys a bit of stick. ‘Welcome to hell’ one of them meekly shouted as our lot strolled past them laughing. Trundle came in for some special kind of abuse from the inbreds and stopped to look at them for a nanosecond at which point the bottom dweller shat himself and fell over backwards. 🤣🤣🤣. One of the funniest Cardiff videos ever, even better than the crying one.

Its a classic.

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 22:14 - Jan 11 with 1317 viewsEagleEye

Didn’t he score a hat-trick for Wrexham against us ? … Welsh derby 😉
I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 00:10 - Jan 12 with 1281 viewsItchySphincter

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 22:14 - Jan 11 by EagleEye

Didn’t he score a hat-trick for Wrexham against us ? … Welsh derby 😉

Surely not in the league? They would have been div 2 whilst we were div 3 when Trunds was with them. FAW Premier shitpot maybe?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 0:11]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 01:27 - Jan 12 with 1249 viewsBenJ94

I can’t remember Trundle playing for the swans in a derby on 08:53 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

Completely forgot that video existed! Would appreciate if someone could find that 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024