Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today 11:00 - Jan 19 with 6663 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56801/hannes-wolf-(-from

He’s going to be here in a few hours 👍 click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:04 - Jan 19 with 3264 viewsYouBackJastard

Wow, indeed.

Martin’s pull cannot be underestimated!
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:06 - Jan 19 with 3232 viewsonehunglow

Shaves his chest .

Jeez

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:11 - Jan 19 with 3202 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He'll be all huff and puff.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:11 - Jan 19 with 3199 viewsbuilthjack

Practice your Hungry like the wolf song

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:19 - Jan 19 with 3151 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:20 - Jan 19 with 3138 viewsBadlands

Attacking midfielder ... does that mean he's a replacement for Williams or Bidwell?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:30 - Jan 19 with 3089 viewsAndyCole

Wow, another top notch scoop by Keith and the team !

Fair play, way ahead of the pack, in so many ways ;-)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 3056 viewsguthrieintherain

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:30 - Jan 19 by AndyCole

Wow, another top notch scoop by Keith and the team !

Fair play, way ahead of the pack, in so many ways ;-)

I am howling here

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 3056 viewsKeithHaynes

Got to say folks there’s some thick people on Twitter mind 😂
Apparently we made it all up yesterday, and today apparently we copied it all from Wales on line who openly admitted to me yesterday they had no idea what was going on 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:42 - Jan 19 with 3004 viewsAndyCole

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:34 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Got to say folks there’s some thick people on Twitter mind 😂
Apparently we made it all up yesterday, and today apparently we copied it all from Wales on line who openly admitted to me yesterday they had no idea what was going on 😂

Not just twitter, as Gruff alluded ydy.

Some bitter, twisted twits today with egg on their keyboards.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:44 - Jan 19 with 2993 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:42 - Jan 19 by AndyCole

Not just twitter, as Gruff alluded ydy.

Some bitter, twisted twits today with egg on their keyboards.

I find it incredible people can’t just be happy that ‘certain’ people who support this website, and they will never be forgotten, choose to share certain information with us to the benefit of everyone and all a minority can do is be ‘ jealous ‘ ? Or just spiteful. Cowardly behaviour.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:53 - Jan 19 with 2936 viewsFerryjack123

I wonder if this is the guy Martin was on about after the Huddersfield game.. Maybe the owners have heeded what he said and pushed the boat out a little bit.. we'll see
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 2886 viewsThurrockJack92

Any indication of the length of the loan. 6 months would be strange imo.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 2882 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:53 - Jan 19 by Ferryjack123

I wonder if this is the guy Martin was on about after the Huddersfield game.. Maybe the owners have heeded what he said and pushed the boat out a little bit.. we'll see

Definitely one of the MK Dons pair on Friday. Wolf was under discussion last week, visa failed then we got it sorted yesterday.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:04 - Jan 19 with 2848 viewsWhiterockin

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:59 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Definitely one of the MK Dons pair on Friday. Wolf was under discussion last week, visa failed then we got it sorted yesterday.

I bet its put Celtic's nose out of joint.

https://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/hannes-wolf.153986/page-11
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:13 - Jan 19 with 2794 viewsThornburyswan

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:04 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

They are now sniffing around O’Riley
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 2737 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:13 - Jan 19 by Thornburyswan

They are now sniffing around O’Riley

They can easily outbid us on this one.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:43 - Jan 19 with 2609 viewsonehunglow

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:34 - Jan 19 by guthrieintherain

I am howling here

Howling.
Only one .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:51 - Jan 19 with 2566 viewsguthrieintherain

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:20 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

They can easily outbid us on this one.

This signing makes little sense to me money is tight according to Stuart James he is saying there is zero chance of permanent signings this month.

Martin trying to build a squad he won't do that with expensive loans.

Unless it's an 18 month loan seems a bit pointless.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:54 - Jan 19 with 2534 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:51 - Jan 19 by guthrieintherain

This signing makes little sense to me money is tight according to Stuart James he is saying there is zero chance of permanent signings this month.

We’ve got one permanent signing in, I’m unsure if S.James is right on this one mate.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:55 - Jan 19 with 2526 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:04 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

I think it’s probably Patterson’s nose that’s going out to be out of joint. Sell for a million to Blackburn to fund the loan? The guy is 3 times the player Pato is and we will be able to afford him after the play off final !!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 2511 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:19 - Jan 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Looks like a midfield Piroe to me. Imagine him linking up with Ntcham!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 2511 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:51 - Jan 19 by guthrieintherain

The only logic I can think of is that the January window tends to have fewer players available and so can be more expensive. If you can't get who you want at the right money then a loan may make sense.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:01 - Jan 19 with 2471 viewsyatesie3

Attacks down the left
Attacks down the right
He's on the hunt he's after you
Picks up the ball
Then scores the goal
He is hungry like the wolf
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:02 - Jan 19 with 2469 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:59 - Jan 19 by ThurrockJack92

Any indication of the length of the loan. 6 months would be strange imo.

Don’t think we will know that until tomorrow.
Can’t be more than this season.
Would like to be wrong tho.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024