Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets Do A Bury.. 09:09 - Feb 5 with 1347 viewsdale1968

I know we as a fan base have taken the michael out of Bury in the past but I think that we really need to get to the target required asap and I dont know if this is happening today and at other upcoming games but is their going to be a Bucket Collection going on.
I for one would have been willing to assist but I am unavailable.
Dont know if this has already been suggested/organised but every penny helps.
UTDNFS

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Lets Do A Bury.. on 09:31 - Feb 5 with 1281 viewswozzrafc

Just a thought if we are going to look to do a receptacle collection we need to advertise it well in advance. Lots of people don’t bother with cash these days.

With covid and contactless lots haven’t bothered with cash in months!! But if they are aware of the collection they may remember to bring a few quid
Lets Do A Bury.. on 11:13 - Feb 5 with 1140 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lets Do A Bury.. on 09:31 - Feb 5 by wozzrafc

Just a thought if we are going to look to do a receptacle collection we need to advertise it well in advance. Lots of people don’t bother with cash these days.

With covid and contactless lots haven’t bothered with cash in months!! But if they are aware of the collection they may remember to bring a few quid

It could be a Silent collection.......Notes only?
Lets Do A Bury.. on 11:34 - Feb 5 with 1072 viewsdawlishdale

I understand that there will be a collection at the entrances around the ground today. Please urge everyone to bring a few extra coins with them .

This is OUR club, and we are under attack.

UptheDalenotforsale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024