Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal 01:02 - Feb 7 with 21424 viewsKeithHaynes

A disgraceful piece of behaviour from the favoured Not Loyal who after agreeing to supply Swansea Independent with every match day thread this season he has gone missing. We have spoken to his representatives but all we are hearing is he isn’t happy. His Mrs states he isn’t in the right frame of mind so we have sent some site representatives round to his house to assess him. It seems he really isn’t ready to supply us with this Tuesdays match day thread so we can only assume he is getting in some training.

We can’t wait 😂

Everyone is hanging on tender hooks for this one.
Any swans fan not going can subscribe to swans tv.

Maybe some will be daring enough to surf the web for a free view.
Even the hardiest of souls on a midweek think twice about their travel plans with
School, work and just life itself getting in the way.

Stick with us, Swansea Independent.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56970/stoke-city-will-pr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56977/the-championship-g

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56979/andy-fisher-and-ja

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56994/swansea-city-put-i

Stoke City: Joe Bursik, Joe Allen (captain), Tyrese Campbell, Josh Tymon, Ben Wilmot, Jacob Brown, Phil Jagielka, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Nick Powell, Lewis Baker, Jaden Philogene-Bidace.

Substitutes: Jack Bonham, Tommy Smith, Liam Moore, Sam Clucas, Steven Fletcher, D'Margio Wright-Phillips, Josh Maja.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ryan Bennett, Flynn Downes, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jamie Paterson, Kyle Joseph, Joel Piroe, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 11:54 - Feb 9 with 1103 viewsPawelAbbott

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 10:39 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

I could havewritten that.
Im having to hold back from stating exactly how I feel so a not to offend too many.
Martin has had 2 windows now.
The last one saw us bring in a skinny foreign lad from a big club recovering from an injury being thrust right into a full game then another. A player so similiar to Pato. Yet the left sided player doesnt make the bench. The skinny CH kid also doesnt make the field of play a Martin prefer to play midfielders at CH anyway.
We bring in a keeper for good money who is no better than Hamer or Benda who was binned.

We are the easiest team in the league to play as we do the same thing and make the same mistakes.

And people are not sickened by this...

We are told to give Martin time;for what exactly. There is no plan,no building ,no ambitious just floating around at the bottom of the pond hoping 3 other teams are worse.

Moving Downes to CH, I would assume, is to put a better passer there. But, there is no one in midfield making the runs to pick the ball up from him. The connection from defence to midfield seems to be totally lost.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 11:58 - Feb 9 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 11:54 - Feb 9 by PawelAbbott

Moving Downes to CH, I would assume, is to put a better passer there. But, there is no one in midfield making the runs to pick the ball up from him. The connection from defence to midfield seems to be totally lost.

But Downes only passes it back to the keeper who by now is out of position .
Fisher actually looks to thread a pass through the likes of Pirlo could do. He aint even Buffon.
Grimes comes forward from midfield to collect and always passes it wide to a player who by then is also having to contend with 2 player on him.Then the whole opposition is pressing us.

Martin's successor will rip up this madness immediately.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 1060 viewsPawelAbbott

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 11:58 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

But Downes only passes it back to the keeper who by now is out of position .
Fisher actually looks to thread a pass through the likes of Pirlo could do. He aint even Buffon.
Grimes comes forward from midfield to collect and always passes it wide to a player who by then is also having to contend with 2 player on him.Then the whole opposition is pressing us.

Martin's successor will rip up this madness immediately.

Yeah, I think we have a decent side. They're just managed badly
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 13:29 - Feb 9 with 993 viewsPlankton

Trust the process
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 14:14 - Feb 9 with 949 viewsPawelAbbott

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 13:29 - Feb 9 by Plankton

Trust the process

Trust what process?
Or are you saying "Trust! The process?" As in calling for the Trust to start the process of sacking him?
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 14:43 - Feb 9 with 916 viewsFlashberryjack

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 09:58 - Feb 9 by Catullus

Considering he's a vegan he doesn't half like feeding us a load of bull.

I didn't see the game last night, I'd gone to bed because I'm up for work at 2am. This morning I saw a text from a mate,

Can put up with losing, we are used to it but that performance tonight is absolutely unacceptable!!!!! really can't remember us being that bad!!!

This morning I've been reading up on last night and I have to say, we are going backwards. The more we give Martin what he wants, the worse we are getting and then Martin comes out with a load of excuses blaming everyone and everything, except himself.

I was critical of Cooper (here comes the Cooper stick!) but he'd be doing something with this squad. Lets face it, there's few posters off here who couldn't do any worse.

We played exactly the same way against Stoke at home, and they slaughtered us.

And we played exactly the same way at Stoke, and guess what ?

Martin O'Neill must have been p*ssing himself

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 15:11 - Feb 9 with 886 viewsWhiterockin

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 14:43 - Feb 9 by Flashberryjack

We played exactly the same way against Stoke at home, and they slaughtered us.

And we played exactly the same way at Stoke, and guess what ?

Martin O'Neill must have been p*ssing himself

I bet Michael O'Neill was as well.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 15:23 - Feb 9 with 853 viewsFlashberryjack

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 15:11 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

I bet Michael O'Neill was as well.

Martin is his second name, that's what he's known as to his friends

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 15:39 - Feb 9 with 838 viewsChief

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 09:58 - Feb 9 by Catullus

Considering he's a vegan he doesn't half like feeding us a load of bull.

I didn't see the game last night, I'd gone to bed because I'm up for work at 2am. This morning I saw a text from a mate,

Can put up with losing, we are used to it but that performance tonight is absolutely unacceptable!!!!! really can't remember us being that bad!!!

This morning I've been reading up on last night and I have to say, we are going backwards. The more we give Martin what he wants, the worse we are getting and then Martin comes out with a load of excuses blaming everyone and everything, except himself.

I was critical of Cooper (here comes the Cooper stick!) but he'd be doing something with this squad. Lets face it, there's few posters off here who couldn't do any worse.

It's because he lives on the Gower and frequents cafés apparently.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 17:07 - Feb 9 with 770 viewsSTID2017

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 07:53 - Feb 9 by Chief

You missed your opening dot. Your dot game is terribly inconsistent.

Complete lack of substance in the words themselves too. We're rubbish but where Martin lives in and what hot drinks he favours is apparently important.

Hot chocolate man myself so I'm certainly not defending his decision to have s mocha. Deplorable choice. I'll raise it at the trust AGM.

Cant defend RM's choice of drink but must take issue with your statement.
If you want to be a serious manager at this level, it has too be Caramel Latte at the very least.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 17:20 - Feb 9 with 746 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 15:39 - Feb 9 by Chief

It's because he lives on the Gower and frequents cafés apparently.

‘The’ Gower ?
He must be a pirate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 17:54 - Feb 9 with 706 viewsChief

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 17:20 - Feb 9 by KeithHaynes

‘The’ Gower ?
He must be a pirate.

Been to a few Culver Hole's in my time.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 18:14 - Feb 9 with 683 viewsTenbySwan

Not very happy with comments by RM today slamming the players for not being fit.

Who's fault is that well over half way through the season?

Th players must be delighted with the comments !
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 19:04 - Feb 9 with 639 viewssw02sea

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 18:14 - Feb 9 by TenbySwan

Not very happy with comments by RM today slamming the players for not being fit.

Who's fault is that well over half way through the season?

Th players must be delighted with the comments !

How can he blame the fitness of the players ?
After he and his staff have taken their training for half the season.
While he’s at it, he might as well throw them under the bus for the worst team in all the leagues, at scoring from corners (120+) and set pieces.
Something is seriously wrong on the coaching front, when you haven’t addressed the above, at this stage of a season.
All the coaching time must be directed at passing from the keeper, to a player in your own pen area, who then passes it back to the aforementioned keeper, who subsequently, is being closed down at a rate of knots.
If he’s quick enough he makes another short pass to somebody else being closed down.
And so it goes on, with every Swans fan holding their breath to see if we can move up the pitch, without loosing possession.
I think there’s a good young manager in there somewhere, but him AND his coaching team need to take a good long hard look at their methods, because these big losses are a tell tale sign, their present ones ain’t working.
Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 00:03 - Feb 10 with 552 viewsSTID2017

Stoke City v Swansea City : Match Day Thread ( Not ) Not Loyal on 19:04 - Feb 9 by sw02sea

How can he blame the fitness of the players ?
After he and his staff have taken their training for half the season.
While he’s at it, he might as well throw them under the bus for the worst team in all the leagues, at scoring from corners (120+) and set pieces.
Something is seriously wrong on the coaching front, when you haven’t addressed the above, at this stage of a season.
All the coaching time must be directed at passing from the keeper, to a player in your own pen area, who then passes it back to the aforementioned keeper, who subsequently, is being closed down at a rate of knots.
If he’s quick enough he makes another short pass to somebody else being closed down.
And so it goes on, with every Swans fan holding their breath to see if we can move up the pitch, without loosing possession.
I think there’s a good young manager in there somewhere, but him AND his coaching team need to take a good long hard look at their methods, because these big losses are a tell tale sign, their present ones ain’t working.

Good post
Has to start learning otherwise the vultures will eventually gather

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024