Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? 14:23 - Feb 28 with 11591 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 06:58 - Mar 5 with 702 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:51 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

This is what Pro55er used to say.
It’s no less offensive coming from yiu.

Mental illness is no joke

Dr P is not as you and the gang make out . Good gang bang effort though . You got them well trained.

This week we saw Swanee River post.pretty dumb username these days

He certainly did.

Similarly he also used to get all upset and bottom lip wobbly when his online chums were losing debates.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 08:38 - Mar 5 with 665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The greatest manager in our history. That title HAS to go to the winner of our only major silverware.

I think back to the dark days when getting West Ham in the cup was a massive thing - if any one of us could have predicted us one day going on the journey we did and staying around the top two divisions for such a long time we’d have been laughed out of the pub!

There are so many teams bigger and smaller who have won zilch.

Laudrup gave us that. I’ll always be grateful and sad that he didn’t stay (because of the two year itch or whatever) and build us over a miluch longer period of time. Who knows what could have been achieved? I for one am so proud he was our manager - such a world football icon. Cheers 🍻 Mike .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 645 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 06:58 - Mar 5 by Dr_Parnassus

He certainly did.

Similarly he also used to get all upset and bottom lip wobbly when his online chums were losing debates.

I certainly know Darren will give abuse out when posting, but not sure he would get upset or as you put it " bottom lip wobbly"

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 09:49 - Mar 5 with 633 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 08:38 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

The greatest manager in our history. That title HAS to go to the winner of our only major silverware.

I think back to the dark days when getting West Ham in the cup was a massive thing - if any one of us could have predicted us one day going on the journey we did and staying around the top two divisions for such a long time we’d have been laughed out of the pub!

There are so many teams bigger and smaller who have won zilch.

Laudrup gave us that. I’ll always be grateful and sad that he didn’t stay (because of the two year itch or whatever) and build us over a miluch longer period of time. Who knows what could have been achieved? I for one am so proud he was our manager - such a world football icon. Cheers 🍻 Mike .

By the same stroke surely the best ever Premier League manager would have to go to the man who finished the highest in the Premier League?

Step forward Mr Garry Monk

Unfortunately for our Danish friend, Swansea have been going for over 100 years and management spells don’t get reduced to 7 matches, more than half of which against lower league opposition. They are looked at as a whole.

Same with our friend Mr Monk, consistent performing is needed in order to be “great”. He wasn’t able to deliver such a thing so was sacked… just as the Danish fella was, only 18 months into his reign.

As a result of being such an average manager he has never been able to manage anyone of note since.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 09:51 - Mar 5 with 631 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 09:28 - Mar 5 by STID2017

I certainly know Darren will give abuse out when posting, but not sure he would get upset or as you put it " bottom lip wobbly"

If he wasn’t all bottom lip wobbly, then he had an odd way of pretending he was.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 10:09 - Mar 5 with 628 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 09:51 - Mar 5 by Dr_Parnassus

If he wasn’t all bottom lip wobbly, then he had an odd way of pretending he was.

Certainly gets fired up quickly, but then in the next post two secs later he was fine.
A lot of it is his unusual form of "banter"

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 611 viewsWhiterockin

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 01:35 - Mar 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Who do you think you are kidding

In which way?
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 11:00 - Mar 5 with 599 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 10:48 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

In which way?

In the way that you just happen to change sides from your position the second there is a debate and I’m on the other side.

I predicted it before you even confirmed your position and you walked into it to a tee. Not buying it for a second as I’m sure you can tell
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 11:01]

Login to get fewer ads

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 11:09 - Mar 5 with 595 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 10:09 - Mar 5 by STID2017

Certainly gets fired up quickly, but then in the next post two secs later he was fine.
A lot of it is his unusual form of "banter"

I disagree, the owner of this site would confirm his behaviour goes way beyond banter.

The second people start getting personal, you know they are upset or incredibly frustrated. It’s no different to him, or anyone else posting today.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 14:56 - Mar 5 with 548 viewsWhiterockin

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 11:00 - Mar 5 by Dr_Parnassus

In the way that you just happen to change sides from your position the second there is a debate and I’m on the other side.

I predicted it before you even confirmed your position and you walked into it to a tee. Not buying it for a second as I’m sure you can tell
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 11:01]

I don't get this sides thing, smacks of paranoia to me. It's a message board people post their opinions and discus them. Some posters have a different opinion and after discussion opinion can be changed. I don't think there is anyone on here I agree with or disagree with all the time. That is what discussion is all about.
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 531 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 14:56 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

I don't get this sides thing, smacks of paranoia to me. It's a message board people post their opinions and discus them. Some posters have a different opinion and after discussion opinion can be changed. I don't think there is anyone on here I agree with or disagree with all the time. That is what discussion is all about.

That’s completely fine if that’s what you are going with.

I’m sure you will understand me being extremely sceptical given your stance on any side I am on over the last 6 months. 6 months ago it used to be you sparring nonsense with me like this, so much so I predicted you would magically change your position, and it turns out I was right.

Maybe this one is best we just be satisfied not to agree on

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:14 - Mar 5 with 518 viewsWhiterockin

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:50 - Mar 5 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s completely fine if that’s what you are going with.

I’m sure you will understand me being extremely sceptical given your stance on any side I am on over the last 6 months. 6 months ago it used to be you sparring nonsense with me like this, so much so I predicted you would magically change your position, and it turns out I was right.

Maybe this one is best we just be satisfied not to agree on

Perfect for me mate. Have a good day and enjoy the game.
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 513 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:14 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

Perfect for me mate. Have a good day and enjoy the game.

Of course

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:27 - Mar 5 with 506 viewsonehunglow

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:21 - Mar 4 by SwaneeRiver

Hello ?
Not sure what you mean ?
What is your problem with my username ?
As I explained the change from Suwannee to Swannee was made by Foster, the composer of the song.
I just followed his example ?

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 504 viewsonehunglow

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:28 - Mar 4 by shingle

BI sexual or a one off man crush, though i guess it does not really matter as it is nice to see romance blossoming on here, old one hung as got a crush on bless him.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 18:30]

With the world a it is now,ut's good to have a little levity.

Don't be jealous though.

If we face imminent wipe out you can join my daisy chain with my forum chums;it'll stretch from Built Wells to Budapest

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:24 - Mar 5 with 478 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:27 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

Would anyone be looking for you ?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 18:26]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:32 - Mar 5 with 452 viewsbuilthjack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:31 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

With the world a it is now,ut's good to have a little levity.

Don't be jealous though.

If we face imminent wipe out you can join my daisy chain with my forum chums;it'll stretch from Built Wells to Budapest

It's Builth.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024