Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. 21:18 - Feb 28 with 3803 viewsDr_Parnassus

“Sometimes I think 10 passes when maybe 3 or 4 would be sufficient to get them forward…. I’m not suggesting they should turn into a long ball side, far from it. On occasions they just look a little over eager on the possession stats”

Talking about our slow play and passes that don’t really provide any purpose other than allowing the opposition time to get back into position.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:47 - Mar 1 with 961 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:37 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

And give you the room you crave to kill it?

Not a chance Champ

Don’t be so silly. The wah, wah, wah coming out of you needs some investigation. 👍🏻😂

Breathe

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:51 - Mar 1 with 958 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:47 - Mar 1 by ItchySphincter

Don’t be so silly. The wah, wah, wah coming out of you needs some investigation. 👍🏻😂

Breathe

I'm afraid this forum will always be about football opinion and on topic posts.

If you are crying because you can't make silly personal digs without being challenged, then I think the other forum may be for you.

Try a football opinion one in a while, you may like it.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:57 - Mar 1 with 944 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:59 - Feb 28 by magicdaps10

It wasnt a correct observation from tonight's game though was it!? We won 2-0.
If we done what he suggested at the time he said it then we could have lost the ball, WBA might have then gone on to score.... we kept the ball at that time but eventually went on to win.

We won so the commentators observation from tonight's game was wrong.

PS-Keith can be wrong on times and he will admit that himself.

Or we could have played Martin ball giving the ball away in our own half and getting hammered Nottingham Forest, Stoke, Sheffield Utd being our three most recent examples of this warped logic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:09 - Mar 1 with 929 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:31 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Oh look out, same old crying about causing trouble, the red pen will be out next……😂

I’m pulling you leg mate, I’ve made what, three or four posts this week - how many have you made? Hundreds? Now stop crying like a big girl every time I post and let me give you a little bit of friendly advice before you have another massive meltdown - try putting your Putin/god-complex in a box for a while and let the forum breathe a bit. No one cares about a multitude of posts of you telling everyone you are right all the time so bore off for a while you silly little ‘man’. 👍🏻😂

x

Big Boys cry too
You have made a stereotypical sexist comment.
Females are far tougher than males.

Men cry .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:14 - Mar 1 with 926 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:09 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Big Boys cry too

Men cry .

He knows that first hand.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:58 - Mar 1 with 904 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:09 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Big Boys cry too

Men cry .

Oh whoops. Apologies to anyone offended or anyone offered on behalf of others. 👍🏻😂.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:00 - Mar 1 with 902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:58 - Mar 1 by ItchySphincter

Oh whoops. Apologies to anyone offended or anyone offered on behalf of others. 👍🏻😂.

We all make mistakes, some more than others in your case, don't be so hard on yourself.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:05 - Mar 1 with 897 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:14 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

You’re like the kid in the class who always has his hand up calling teacher. 😂. Your a pathetic little stain but for some reason I still like you, same with Perchie. Anyways my fleeting here appears to have triggered you and the cavalry again so I’ll leave you to it for the time being. Try to get some sleep. 👍🏻😂

Login to get fewer ads

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:08 - Mar 1 with 895 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:05 - Mar 1 by ItchySphincter

You’re like the kid in the class who always has his hand up calling teacher. 😂. Your a pathetic little stain but for some reason I still like you, same with Perchie. Anyways my fleeting here appears to have triggered you and the cavalry again so I’ll leave you to it for the time being. Try to get some sleep. 👍🏻😂

You're*

Sleep at this hour? No thanks I'm about to have tea.

Shucks, I like you too.

...but I do wish you would be brave enough to chat football once in a while instead of being silly from the sidelines.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 9:09]

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:19 - Mar 1 with 887 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:14 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:20 - Mar 1 with 885 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:19 - Mar 1 by ItchySphincter

Strange. I can only repeat...

You're*

Shucks, I like you too.

...but I do wish you would be brave enough to chat football once in a while instead of being silly from the sidelines.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:43 - Mar 1 with 869 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:20 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

You're*

Shucks, I like you too.

"tea"
Ye Gods man.

Would that be afternoon tea or what the working class refer to a tea ,which is Dinner which is the main meal for the said working classes

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 17:51 - Mar 1 with 792 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:20 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

You're*

Shucks, I like you too.

Would you believe me if I said it was one of those auto-correct things that slipped by me……..? Enjoy your tea.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 17:59 - Mar 1 with 780 viewsdantheswansman

Who gives a flying giraffe what a commentator says besides you clearly, i am yet to hear any single one of them make genuinely insightful comments that actually mean anything, there is a reason they are sat there talking shit while people who know what they are doing are managing teams, what next? guy on the till in the supermarket said this so we should pay attention hahaha
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 18:48 - Mar 1 with 744 viewsshingle

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:31 - Feb 28 by Badlands

2 nil away from home and this ☹️

A welcome 3 pts but WBA were crap, as were Bristol city, i will start getting excited when we can beat the decent teams on a regular basis instead of getting stuffed by them.
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:26 - Mar 1 with 731 viewsonehunglow

Its like this
Both sides Dire first half
Our screwball coach sent them out with same tactics and mindset with Fiher doing his best to gift WBA with a leg up.
They failed,they were that abject

When we twigged they truly were shyte and Ntcham released instead of being disgracefully left on the bench,lo and behold ,they game changes.

WBA killed off by us being direct direct. This was down to the players not Martin.

Russy fans are killing us stone dead

Support the team and love the club,not Martin.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:53 - Mar 1 with 721 viewsSwaneeRiver

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:26 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Its like this
Our screwball coach sent them out with same tactics and mindset with Fiher doing his best to gift WBA with a leg up.

When we twigged they truly were shyte and Ntcham released instead of being disgracefully left on the bench,lo and behold ,they game changes.

WBA killed off by us being direct direct. This was down to the players not Martin.

Support the team you say ?
Well we had a comprehensive win last night, Russ is manager of that team so they all deserve the praise
Unfortunately it was a bad night for your " Martin Out" campaign
Call yourself a supporter ?
Shocking
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:55 - Mar 1 with 714 viewsWhiterockin

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:26 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Its like this

Currently Martin is manager of the club, if you support the club you need to support the players and the manager. Constructive criticism is one thing over the top bile is another.
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 20:07 - Mar 1 with 703 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:55 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

Currently Martin is manager of the club, if you support the club you need to support the players and the manager. Constructive criticism is one thing over the top bile is another.

Current is key word
Glad you used that and expanded somewhat
I take the view he is garbage and vastly overated.
I want our club back in the Prem.You might not;you might be happier to get a ticket for home games. I'd rather us at the top table thanks all the same.

Last 2 seasons the hapless Cooper screwed 2 great chances to get back up.

Martin takes over and reckons we were basically a basket case which needed HIM and nobody else to take us to the Promised Land. You want to support someone that will be offski as soon as HE feels then fine but count me out .

It is all about the club. Martin is an irrelevance as are all managers really because they all move on leaving us to love what we always have loved.

Me a fan? Ive shat more years of pain,butt ,than you could imagine and I dont have to prove my fan credentials to anyone. There again,no fan should.

It's why Im talking to you now.Fan to fan. If I wasnt ,I d be kicking puppies ,kittens into canals and flogging dope like all the rest up here.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 20:09 - Mar 1 with 698 viewsWhiterockin

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 20:07 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Current is key word
I want our club back in the Prem.You might not;you might be happier to get a ticket for home games. I'd rather us at the top table thanks all the same.

Martin takes over and reckons we were basically a basket case which needed HIM and nobody else to take us to the Promised Land. You want to support someone that will be offski as soon as HE feels then fine but count me out .

It is all about the club. Martin is an irrelevance as are all managers really because they all move on leaving us to love what we always have loved.

Me a fan? Ive shat more years of pain,butt ,than you could imagine and I dont have to prove my fan credentials to anyone. There again,no fan should.

It's why Im talking to you now.Fan to fan. If I wasnt ,I d be kicking puppies ,kittens into canals and flogging dope like all the rest up here.

Another idiotic post.
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:47 - Mar 1 with 664 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 17:59 - Mar 1 by dantheswansman

Who gives a flying giraffe what a commentator says besides you clearly, i am yet to hear any single one of them make genuinely insightful comments that actually mean anything, there is a reason they are sat there talking shit while people who know what they are doing are managing teams, what next? guy on the till in the supermarket said this so we should pay attention hahaha

So you don’t think we have a focus on possession over attacking intent?

Then please tell me how we are top of the possession stats and bottom 4 of the scoring charts.

Thanks in advance

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:49 - Mar 1 with 662 viewsonehunglow

You got issues with floods there Dr P?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:55 - Mar 1 with 658 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:49 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

You got issues with floods there Dr P?

Brisbane is horrendous but we are a lot further south these days since I have started working remotely due to the rona.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:02 - Mar 1 with 652 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:55 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Brisbane is horrendous but we are a lot further south these days since I have started working remotely due to the rona.

Sister in law is seeing her daughter in Sydney.There for three months.Got in as close family.
They were planning to go up to the Gold Coast and Noosa .

Stay dry

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:11 - Mar 2 with 612 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 20:07 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Current is key word

The hapless Copper improved our league position in both his season in charge getting us into the playoffs despite the club selling our best two players when the wonderful Potter moved on after our mid table finish.

Meanwhile we score less goals, conceed far more goals, loose far more games and struggle in the lower half of the table. Yet we are not allowed to point out the obvious flaws in Martin's tactics.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024