Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing out from the back 09:26 - Mar 11 with 606 viewskingslandstand1

How many times was FF standing about to take a goal kick with Bednerak and Salisu alongside with 3, yes 3, of their players at the edge of our box like wolves around some prey waiting to pounce knowing we are cr@p at playing like that

They (FF etc) were just playing their luck every single time and it always looked like a c0ck up waiting to happen and the opposition know that

Afraid FF did not have one of his better games last night ............... and as for his kicking (sorry, passing to opposition)
Playing out from the back on 12:21 - Mar 11 with 502 viewsBerber

I agree, it was ridiculous at times. They looked like they didn't know what to do. In the second half, we spent far too much time passing back to the CBs and tapping it around, without looking to see the runs they were (sometimes) being made. A casual observer watching the match would have thought that Salisu was the inventive cog in the team, given how much everyone see,ed to rely on him to get them out of their "What do I do next boss?" frame of mind.

I thought the opposition were fully deserving of their two goal, and whilst we could have scored a couple more quite easily, but for slack finishing, the Mags always looked more voracious about getting the win. I hate Fraser, but yet again, he had a good game against us.
Playing out from the back on 12:27 - Mar 11 with 495 viewscocklebreath

I thought with Fraser back in goal this hopeless tippy tippy play at the back had gone, he’s been going long and it’s been working, don’t know why Ralph has to tinker when it was going so well

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024