Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fake head injuries 18:13 - Apr 22 with 3314 viewssledger

teams taking advantage of this new rule in the penalty area is now a thing,stop it by insisting this player takes no further part in the game,what do people think
fake head injuries on 13:53 - Apr 30 with 400 viewsericofarabia

Yes this really boiled my p!ss too.
It was noticeable that the ref finally decided he'd been conned enough by letting play continue the 3rd time they tried it on.
None of the 3 incidents required the assistance of the trainer .... so the players didn't even need to leave the pitch, and the ref giving the ball to Burnley for an uncontested bounce up when we were on the attack the 2 times he stopped play without any guidance to do the gentlemanly thing an return it to us albeit at the other end of the field was just adding insult to injury to us.
Mandatory leaving the pitch for any head injury to be assessed by the trainer is an absolute minimum needed.
fake head injuries on 17:00 - Apr 30 with 358 viewsElijahK

fake head injuries on 05:53 - Apr 30 by kingolaf

Thanks for replying without insulting me. Feels good doesn’t it.

You have a point regarding the refs. I can see now that they are in a difficult position. Still, something must be done. It’s going to really spoil the game.

Mate I only insulted you (although I wouldn’t even say what I said was much of an insult) as you’ve insulted refs, for something they do perfectly correctly, which I’m one of (so in a way you insulted me).

But yeah I do agree that something should be done, but of course that’s down to the FA/IFAB not the refs on the pitch, and until something’s done then what refs do will stay the same. But yeah hopefully they add like a 5 minute rule to stop it.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024