Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replacement Match Tickets 19:05 - Apr 23 with 1625 viewsUlsterBaz

Anyone ever had to ask for replacement tickets at an away ground? No idea where ours are for tomorrow. Might be a blessing in fairness! lol
Replacement Match Tickets on 19:39 - Apr 23 with 1597 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yes, Everton away. We asked a steward at the ground where we collect replacement tickets from and he directed us to an away ticket booth. We showed ID and were given the tickets. SFC give the away club a list of who to expect if you let SFC know.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Replacement Match Tickets on 22:08 - Apr 23 with 1532 viewsUlsterBaz

Replacement Match Tickets on 19:39 - Apr 23 by Saintsforeverj

Yes, Everton away. We asked a steward at the ground where we collect replacement tickets from and he directed us to an away ticket booth. We showed ID and were given the tickets. SFC give the away club a list of who to expect if you let SFC know.

Thanks for that. Obviously the ticket office was closed today so I’ve emailed them and sent a direct message on Social Media in the hope it can be forwarded to someone who can help. We’re getting a bus from the ground tomorrow as the trains are screwed so I’ll see if there’s anyone around then who can assist. We’ll go to Brighton regardless with the purchase confirmation (which handily includes seat numbers) and ID and see if that’s good enough.
Replacement Match Tickets on 22:36 - Apr 23 with 1520 viewsSaintsforeverj

Replacement Match Tickets on 22:08 - Apr 23 by UlsterBaz

Thanks for that. Obviously the ticket office was closed today so I’ve emailed them and sent a direct message on Social Media in the hope it can be forwarded to someone who can help. We’re getting a bus from the ground tomorrow as the trains are screwed so I’ll see if there’s anyone around then who can assist. We’ll go to Brighton regardless with the purchase confirmation (which handily includes seat numbers) and ID and see if that’s good enough.

You should be ok, as long as you take ID for all the people who need tickets and confirmation of purchase in emails etc. Hopefully someone from Saints can assist and confirm to Brighton you need a replacement. Good luck!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024