Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Brighton The Preview 18:10 - Apr 23 with 524 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57645/southampton-at-bri

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Brighton The Preview on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 378 views1885_SFC

I'm just hoping that Ralph gets his first team personnel & tactics right today. Time for a few changes with players that actually give a toss !

If you can't get motivated for Brighton away with our following - whatever the stage of the season - then you shouldn't be anywhere near the squad today.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 12:29]

Old School is Cool

Southampton At Brighton The Preview on 12:46 - Apr 24 with 348 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton At Brighton The Preview on 12:24 - Apr 24 by 1885_SFC

I'm just hoping that Ralph gets his first team personnel & tactics right today. Time for a few changes with players that actually give a toss !

If you can't get motivated for Brighton away with our following - whatever the stage of the season - then you shouldn't be anywhere near the squad today.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 12:29]

I'm with that and let's also hope he and the players haven't got their flip flops on. We need to maintain the top club on the south coast status which I'm afraid the press think is the Seagulls as their latest love in with (ex Saint, with whom he got his only international honour don't forget!)) Potter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024