Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Dr Parnassus 19:02 - Apr 29 with 3674 viewsshingle

Is anybody else starting to worry or is it just me.
Where is Dr Parnassus on 19:41 - Apr 29 with 2872 viewsbuilthjack

No. Just you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:26 - Apr 29 with 2831 viewsbonymine

Definitely just you

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:38 - Apr 29 with 2812 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Who?
Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:46 - Apr 29 with 2800 viewsbonymine

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:38 - Apr 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Who?

😂😂👏👏

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:48 - Apr 29 with 2787 viewsonehunglow

I like that which he post as it makes me think.What we dont want is posters crawling all over each other in a love fest.

Either accept ALL opinions or not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:58 - Apr 29 with 2778 viewsbonymine

Where is Dr Parnassus on 20:48 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

I like that which he post as it makes me think.What we dont want is posters crawling all over each other in a love fest.

Either accept ALL opinions or not

Not a love fest for me at all Rich you should know me by now.

I don’t post on here much anymore and have had a troubling family issue to resolve recently life is too short as you know only too well yourself my best wishes go to you & your good lady wife all the best.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 22:35 - Apr 29 with 2724 viewsLuther27

Hope he’s ok.
Where is Dr Parnassus on 23:14 - Apr 29 with 2689 viewsLorax

I didn't even realise he hadn't posted for a while. Gone AND practically forgotten it seems.
Login to get fewer ads

Where is Dr Parnassus on 23:17 - Apr 29 with 2684 viewsTreforys_Jack

sabbatical ?
Where is Dr Parnassus on 03:38 - Apr 30 with 2644 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 22:35 - Apr 29 by Luther27

Hope he’s ok.

All good here Luther, no need for concern.

I feel that diverse thought is being attacked far too frequently on here for my liking, I know my value as a poster and won’t subject myself to continuous trolling without adequate moderation.

No issues with the site owners, resources aren’t large enough to be able to stop the trolling adequately on the scale that certain views attract currently. It’s understandable. But won’t be wasting my time posting frequently under those conditions, I’ll just dip in and out now and again.

It’s not just me either, several high quality posters have stepped away - be that temporarily or permanently for similar reasons.

So instead of discussing important things like the current Pato situation (refusing to train again) and other such things that people seem absolutely oblivious to at the moment….. we have threads that are now essentially hasty rehashes of “who is your favourite right back/left back/CB” to get the thread numbers up.

Hopefully something changes, there can be some assurances put in place and the excellent and informative posters can slowly return and we can get some interesting and meaningful discussion back that made this site so good previously.

But unless you have the “popular opinion” then it’s completely unworkable at the moment as the threads just get drowned by people desperate to drag it down. I can only imagine others that don’t post much/at all anymore, feel exactly the same.

But yes, back to the point. No need for concern.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 14:02]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Where is Dr Parnassus on 16:37 - May 1 with 2435 viewsSirjohnalot

Where is Dr Parnassus on 03:38 - Apr 30 by Dr_Parnassus

All good here Luther, no need for concern.

I feel that diverse thought is being attacked far too frequently on here for my liking, I know my value as a poster and won’t subject myself to continuous trolling without adequate moderation.

No issues with the site owners, resources aren’t large enough to be able to stop the trolling adequately on the scale that certain views attract currently. It’s understandable. But won’t be wasting my time posting frequently under those conditions, I’ll just dip in and out now and again.

It’s not just me either, several high quality posters have stepped away - be that temporarily or permanently for similar reasons.

So instead of discussing important things like the current Pato situation (refusing to train again) and other such things that people seem absolutely oblivious to at the moment….. we have threads that are now essentially hasty rehashes of “who is your favourite right back/left back/CB” to get the thread numbers up.

Hopefully something changes, there can be some assurances put in place and the excellent and informative posters can slowly return and we can get some interesting and meaningful discussion back that made this site so good previously.

But unless you have the “popular opinion” then it’s completely unworkable at the moment as the threads just get drowned by people desperate to drag it down. I can only imagine others that don’t post much/at all anymore, feel exactly the same.

But yes, back to the point. No need for concern.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 14:02]

I disagree with you on a lot of things, but actually enjoy your difference of opinion.
Where is Dr Parnassus on 22:24 - May 1 with 2354 viewsTreforys_Jack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 16:37 - May 1 by Sirjohnalot

I disagree with you on a lot of things, but actually enjoy your difference of opinion.

Exactly , would be boring if we all agreed.
Where is Dr Parnassus on 00:00 - May 3 with 2219 viewsSTID2017

Not sure why you would worry about him ?
Strange that.
Anyway seems you can rest tidy now, as he is obviously back posting in abundance.
Shame, but hey ho
Edit: My edit was for the pedantic one who clearly cannot tell when a word has been typed by mistake ( even when the sentence made no sense with it in )
[Post edited 3 May 2022 0:08]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where is Dr Parnassus on 00:03 - May 3 with 2207 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 00:00 - May 3 by STID2017

Not sure why you would worry about him ?
Strange that.
Anyway seems you can rest tidy now, as he is obviously back posting in abundance.
Shame, but hey ho
Edit: My edit was for the pedantic one who clearly cannot tell when a word has been typed by mistake ( even when the sentence made no sense with it in )
[Post edited 3 May 2022 0:08]

I’m arrogant because I’m back posting?

You are an odd one STID fair play.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 00:17 - May 3 with 2189 viewsAndyCole

Where is Dr Parnassus on 23:14 - Apr 29 by Lorax

I didn't even realise he hadn't posted for a while. Gone AND practically forgotten it seems.

The delicious irony.......

From the self confessed meek nobody from outer Skewen.

I could go on........but shall refrain, for now.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:43 - May 3 with 2137 viewsbuilthjack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 00:17 - May 3 by AndyCole

The delicious irony.......

From the self confessed meek nobody from outer Skewen.

I could go on........but shall refrain, for now.

you are ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:45 - May 3 with 2131 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:43 - May 3 by builthjack

you are ?

You are?

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:54 - May 3 with 2122 viewsbuilthjack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:45 - May 3 by Dr_Parnassus

You are?

Areal person not scared to show himself.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:56 - May 3 with 2116 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:54 - May 3 by builthjack

Areal person not scared to show himself.

Show us then. You got scared last time.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:59 - May 3 with 2116 viewsbuilthjack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:56 - May 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Show us then. You got scared last time.

You are just like your old mate. He failed to turn up on Saturday.
same as you. Bedroom boy strikes again.
I always turn up. You never would.
Nobody has ever met bedroom boy. Pathetic.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:01 - May 3 with 2110 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:59 - May 3 by builthjack

So basement tantrum boy who isn’t afraid to show himself… isn’t going to show himself. What a shock.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:06 - May 3 with 2106 views73__73

Where is Dr Parnassus on 06:59 - May 3 by builthjack

Now I’m not sticking up for Dr p, but to say you always turn up, sounds rather pathetic. Do you have violence issue ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:13 - May 3 with 2102 viewsbuilthjack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:01 - May 3 by Dr_Parnassus

So basement tantrum boy who isn’t afraid to show himself… isn’t going to show himself. What a shock.

Meet me anytime . You will never reveal who you actually are.
As Keith said, some will never come from behind that keyboard.

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:15 - May 3 with 2098 viewsbuilthjack

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:06 - May 3 by 73__73

Now I’m not sticking up for Dr p, but to say you always turn up, sounds rather pathetic. Do you have violence issue ?

No. Do you?

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:15 - May 3 with 2096 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is Dr Parnassus on 07:13 - May 3 by builthjack

Meet me anytime . You will never reveal who you actually are.
As Keith said, some will never come from behind that keyboard.

Why on earth would I want to meet you? You sound incredibly odd, don’t you think?

Send me your details and when I’m next in the area I’ll consider calling in. You refused last time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024