Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Forest 08:37 - May 3 with 3533 viewsBridders2

The Muff could fail at the last hurdle, lose tonight to an ' on fire' forest and lose to Millwall who now have everything to play for.
Bournemouth v Forest on 20:49 - May 4 with 569 viewsElijahK

Bournemouth v Forest on 17:15 - May 4 by sledger

thought they gave every soft challenge as a foul and let the worse challenges go unpunished,dont think either team seemed happy with there decisions,seemed to me they were very inconsistent as i said no var to help,premier league officials are now lost without it

I do agree that they gave a lot of soft fouls, but that the footballing world we live in today! As I’d love it if there was more contact and such in the game (like what the ref for Palace allowed), but with all the players diving soo often, and fans/players now expecting fouls for any little bit of contact, so if they’re not given then people complain about that, and if they are, others (like yourself for example) complain about it. So it’s just a loose loose scenario, and until all refs go along the same line as well as fans excepting how it’s gonna be, then nothings gonna be changing any time soon.

But yeah why they didn’t produce a few more cards for some of the more reckless challenges was surprising, but maybe it just wasn’t the officials day, just like how players have them.

And with VAR, yeah I do barre that some refs have relied on it a lot more, but at the same time, not all prem refs do just prem games, as some mix with select group 2 (aka championship) officials to give the upcoming refs a less important prem game/a lower PL ref a more important championship game. So quite a few prem refs don’t have VAR from time to time (but the bigger named ones like Mike Dean, Anthony Taylor, Michael Oliver etc don’t ever really do championship games so don’t nit get VAR often)

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024